Universal Sniper Fury (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Dec 2, 2015.

1. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    man this game looks pretty doesnt it red ##

2. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    great graphics, id say but not so great in gameplay. hitman sniper is way better than this. anyway, this comes for free so there's nothing to lose to download the game and enjoy what its good at, the graphics :D

3. Carabak

Carabak Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    They were superb titles but spoiled a bit for those who paid (admittedly not much) before they freemiumed (granted they gave mc5ers some perks etc). Personally I'm glad this has been launched free as it will take away that slight kick one feels after spending on premium to have it go f2p in a couple of months!

4. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Aside from the unbalanced energy system, I am fully enjoying it. There have been a couple times when I thought I hit a wall, needing a specific part to craft an upgrade for my gun, only to find that part after doing a few contract missions. So aside from the energy system, there doesn't seem to be an actual NEED to spend any cash. I am almost done with the first location, just need a bit more gold to pay for the final upgrade to my assault rifle, which I'll be able to get as soon as my energy replenishes a bit. It's pretty great, and it's probably the best FTP sniper game out there.

5. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

#25 Anonomation, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    I don't about everyone else, but I've noticed that all Gameloft games have that weird tint, model shine and color palette that makes them distinguishly Gameloft games.

6. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    That's the enemy poo'ing blood ;)

7. Devok

Devok Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Is this online only?

8. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    What's the install size?

9. Jakeopp

Jakeopp Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Worth a download for someone who dislikes freemium games? Or is it too much?

10. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Is says in the description "An Internet connection is required to play."
    So I will NOT even download it. Thanks Gameloft but no! There are other games to play which don't require always internet.

11. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    Yes. There is plenty of fun to be had, freemium mechanics notwithstanding.

12. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    All their game require an onternet connection. In fact, there are very few games that don't. If people could just be honest and not hack leaderboards and IAP, then this wouldn't be a necessity. But we don't live in a perfect world. I'm with you on not wanting play with an internet connection, but then again, I would be missing out on at least 75% of the ganes currently installed on my phone.

13. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I just got to the 2nd region and had to start grinding cash for a new sniper rifle (max dmg on the one you start with is 750, and need one with 2000 starting out in region 2). I realized the Cato Flywheel is $15k and is the last of the paid-with-cash sniper rifles, so I'm just grinding contracts to get that instead. I'm sure it'll be needed for region 3 anyway, and this way here, I can hopefully get by without having to upgrade as quickly and build up a cash reserve (and snag some upgrade pieces along the way). This should help with the quick ramp-up in higher level opponents for PvP(E) as well.....Pro tip ;)

14. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    This has outstanding visuals (okay there is not much to render lol so they can go all in on every scenery) and sniping as well as shooting with the mg just feels flawless and by far better than it does in Hitman, imo. However, there is a freaking stamina bar and 6 out of 9 snipers are obtainable with gems only which seems like a very bad joke to me. Too bad. I would probably spend tons of time on it if it didnt had mentioned flaws.

15. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Hopefully GL consider adjusting the stringent energy system. I bought the $10 pro pack but still can only play about 5-10 minutes then am out of energy :(

16. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    It surely doesn't help that the promo gun right now has been lowered to a mere 3000 gems....which is a $100 IAP Lol

If they would set it up where level ups increase the energy pool, and add to the max if you rank up and aren't completely drained (the one thing Killshot Bravo did right), there might be a hook for long-term play. I mentioned that in my app store review.....I hope they listen. I agree, they do have something on the verge of being great here, but the energy system is like a tight-wad with a butt plug.

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Loooooooool! Oh Gameloft.

18. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

You still have to snipe furiously. I don't understand why no one seems to grasp that. I mean it's obviously not Gameloft's energy system!

19. chief78

Jul 24, 2012
    I agree, furiously

20. Grimstone82

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    No one seems to grasp it because it wasn't funny the first time you said it. #