Universal Sneak Master (by Tom Janson)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Jan 15, 2020.

1. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Ad removal IAP? COUNT ME IN!

Echoseven likes this.
  2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    The same here. With this option added in the latest update I can finally give it a try. I didn’t even bother before, because ads are ads - however infrequent they might be. So, thanks for the possibility to get rid of them for good.

metalcasket likes this.
  3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    To be fair, I’ve played the game for 12 hours and 7 minutes and in that time have seen about 36 ads.

Mind you, these were single-screen, static images and instantly skippable. I skipped a few before they even loaded in. And even then, the first 30 ads unlock a secret level and a colour theme (which is how I approximately remember how many there were).

Part of the reason I’m glad the option to get rid of them is here, to show some appreciation. :)

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Any tips on 3-starring Loom Level 1? I feel like I’m missing something and it’s driving me insane.

5. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    You just gotta keep it real tight above the enemy. Straight outta the gate you have to be going on a slight incline, then as soon as he passes underneath, start angling down just a touch. The closer you get to his head, the faster your time will be.

3 stars is 1:54 and under, my record is 1:53 (reproducible consistently). It’s a bit tight but doable.

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Cheers bud, I'll keep at it. Best I've done is 1:55, so there's a glimmer of hope.