Snap N Talk...just released today..Top 100 in Photo category already

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by gmrjsoftware, Jun 24, 2009.

1. gmrjsoftware

gmrjsoftware Member

Jun 5, 2009
    This is a great app if you want to send a picture and audio together by email. If you're out an about or on vacation, now your send friends and family can see and hear what what your doing right away.....

check it out in the app store.....

Attached Files:

2. iGewappnet

iGewappnet Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Mainz, Germany
    :confused:You can do this already with firmware 3.0. What is the advantage of this app?

3. gmrjsoftware

gmrjsoftware Member

Jun 5, 2009
    No you can not. Familiarize yourself better with OS 3.0 and this app, you will find that is not the case.

4. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    #4 Prab, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
    Wow... I assume you are the developer, and coming from you thats really odd because users can send photos and voice memos in 3.0 via email.

1. Go to the photos app browse view. Click share (bottom left icon) and hit all the photos you would like to send. Then hit copy.
    2. Go to the voice memo app. Choose the voice memo you'd want to send, and hit email.
    3. In the email (with the voice memo already attached). Paste the photos into the body of the message
    4. Voila!

So, did many people actually buy the app?

5. gmrjsoftware

gmrjsoftware Member

Jun 5, 2009
    This is the last reply I will waste with haters like you....I bet you haven't downloaded it, but will consider yourself as a reference on the subject for others...get a life...or better...get the SDK and try making apps yourself instead of hating....

6. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Hi gmrjsoftware,

I think you misunderstood me (or maybe us). The whole point of the post (and also if you scroll up to the original question by iGewappnet) is to understand your app. If I offended you (and your company?) in any way, I apologize :)

My post was merely clarifying that indeed you can post voice memos and photos in an email using 3.0. So it would be false to say otherwise.

Perhaps you can proceed to answer the question then, how is your app helpful? I guess the first thing that comes to mind is that its more convenient (no need to cut and paste?). But does your app allow users to send more than one photo with the same email? The cut and paste method allows for that.

Btw, I see only 4 reviews currently for your app but you said its in the top 100. So I was wondering if many did get your app but have not posted reviews yet. I think its quite a valid question.

And for future reference, perhaps you could use a better tone here in TA. What you said sounded a bit rude :)

7. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    #7 Prab, Jun 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
    Wow... you really meant it when you said it was your last reply. Well, I guess each dev has their own way with dealing with their products.

Good luck with sales! :)

Edit: Hmmm... I was looking at what other apps the reviewers of your snap and talk app also bought (reviewed) and found quite an interesting trend. Oh well..

8. iGewappnet

iGewappnet Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Mainz, Germany
    :eek: Indeed! Apple should check those obvious manipulations.

9. arykmax

arykmax Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Overreaction = Lost Business