Universal SNAKE FORCE (by Alina Rodina)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ElitePlayer, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Avoid

The update fixed the controls, except the fire button is in the bottom left (below the left v-stick) which means you have to completely lift your movement thumb and press that button to fire. That seems like a really strange decision...

The biggest issue for me was when the character started shouting “Worm-oraide, the WORM’S choice in pick-me-ups” and other quotes taken directly from that (very obvious) source. I would definitely avoid this one folks.

2. ElitePlayer

ElitePlayer Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    #22 ElitePlayer, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    run away - this phrase sounds in the game. Perhaps you are confusing.

3. ElitePlayer

Jun 25, 2015
    If you have any wishes for the game, you can write them here!

4. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    #24 MetaGonzo, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    I’d like it to work.

The aiming is inexplicable; it’s so slow and continually resets itself to a rearward direction.

It seems extremely easy to kill yourself; is the only weapon a grenade launcher? (And once I’m dead it seems I have to force quit and start again as tap to retry doesn’t.)

What is the dpad type control that seems to sit under the movement pad initially?

What is generally going on? There’s seems to be zero guidance on how to actually go about playing.

From what little I’ve seen and worked out (which is very little indeed) I’ve surmised that perhaps somewhere in here there’s a game that’s in some way inspired by Cannon Fodder. If that’s the case then colour me very interested but right now it seems like some sort of tech demo that’s only playable if you actually coded it or are extremely lucky.

5. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Nope. I’m not confused at all. There are several quotes ripped directly from the Worms games. Not bumping this thread anymore!

6. ElitePlayer

Jun 25, 2015
    Friends, if you are interested in the game, and you want to do a review on it, write me a message and I can share a promotional code with you! ;)

7. deresi

deresi Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2018
    #27 deresi, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018

I wish the mobile version of it showed the same performance as PC ver....:eek:

I hear a cute familiar voice in this game.

It is the same symptom.

‘Tap Scereen To Retry’ does not work when you complete a mission or mission failure. It needs modification. And when I play this game, my iPhone is getting hot.

For now, if you want to play this properly, you'll still have to wait for a fix update. Maybe...

Just as we can deduce from the video of its PC ver, If optimization is done, it will be a decent game. :)

Attached Files:

8. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    I’d be willing to try it out and leave a review

9. ElitePlayer

Jun 25, 2015
    write me in messages how many promotional codes you need!)

10. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Any chance of a bit of feedback to my points above, ElitePlayer?

11. ElitePlayer

Jun 25, 2015
    Hello, we are working on optimizing and improving the game every day. We hope to release an update in the near future. Thanks for your feedback, thanks to you, we will make the game better.