SNAIL Mail or Touch Grind

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TR3S, Nov 29, 2008.

1. TR3S

TR3S Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Student
    Florida
    Don't know which one to buy. :confused:Which would i get the most playtime out of?

thanks
    :D

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Um... this is gonna be hard. :p

If you would have asked me this question 2 days ago, I would've said Snail Mail all the way. I thought TouchGrind would have really low replay value which made me decide not to get it. Then, I started getting really interested in it, so I finally cracked and bought it. :p

Snail Mail -
    Pros - LOTS of fun, very original game, challenging at times, pretty sweet graphics, only $2
    Cons - not any that I can think of...

TouchGrind -
    Pros - also lots of fun, very accurate, challenging after a while, nice graphics, a lot more replay value than expected
    Cons - $5 (and it's on sale right now, so it'll go higher later), needs a few updates right now, (still a great game though)

Anyway, I really can't recommend either of them over the other because I love both of them so much. Touchgrind is way more fun and has a lot more replay value than I expected. I'm really addicted to it right now.

I think you should maybe go with TouchGrind because the price may raise soon, and you can buy Snail Mail later when you have more money. They're both awesome games, so it is hard deciding which is better. :p

Hope that helps

3. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    I'd pick up both!
    Both are on sale and your only spending 7 bucks
    I like snail mail better but touch grinds also very good ;)

4. TR3S

TR3S Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Student
    Florida
    thanks you for taking time to write that.... i would add you on aurora feint but i only have the first version

5. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    No problem, I'm glad it helped.

Also, your signature reminded me of my old one

"Happiness is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth." I think I'll put that up now lol

6. TR3S

TR3S Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Student
    Florida
    that is the funniest thing i have heard all month!!!

7. TR3S

TR3S Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Student
    Florida
    i bought both and im so happy!!!:D:)