Universal Smashing The Battle (by Magic Cube)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by lucia han, Oct 5, 2016.

1. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Great game overall, although it needs screen rotation, button customization and possibly more skills if that is possible??

2. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Very fun! Would LOVE if MFI with support.

3. eufeion

eufeion Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    Awesome I'll check it out, defo needs button size options and MIFI support

4. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    This game is great fun - I knew nothing about it until reading this thread but glad I did. For 0.79p, it's a steal!

Only criticism is that I would prefer to have the camera a little more zoomed out - not a huge amount but just a bit more so I can see what's going on around me rather than just what's in the immediate vicinity. Apart from that, very impressed - although the excessive sexualisation of the female characters is a bit vulgar and unnecessary, even if it is in the 'manga' style.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Funny -- most people would consider me in the SJW camp, but for some reason the character models aren't really bothering me. Probably because they feel like a real characters, not just sex symbols.

Fun game, though.

6. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Yep, characters are done tastefully yet throwing a bone for the people who like a little fan service. Everybody is well clothed and you don't have bikini suits under the armory.

Also, for the devs, any progress on adjust button sizes?

7. twinblades1

twinblades1 Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Warehouse Manager
    Oregon
    I'm enjoying the game so far. Hits my weeb sensibilities without being super cringy lol. I like the main character and enjoy the combat.

1. Is quitting the game supposed to just make the app up and vanish like it crashed? Cuz it does that every time. I'd prefer if it just went to the title screen.

2. Adjusting the buttons would be great too. Kinda weird that on my iPhone 6 one of the buttons is getting cut off because the word is too long lol

3. It'd also be cool if we could unlock the music tracks in the game. The music is freaking awesome by the way.

All and all very good game.

8. lucia han

lucia han Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Artist (Army Wars Defense, Infect Them All, The lo
    Buttons size have been modified. New version will be updated this week :)! Thanks!

9. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Great news! Hope they ate moveable as well, cause i really need to stretch my fingers playing on iPad Air2

10. eufeion

eufeion Well-Known Member

May 10, 2016
    Awesome news. Now we just need MFI Support

11. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    When this has mfi support, could you also add Apple TV support too? This would be amazing on the tv!!

12. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    That's good to hear. Thank you

13. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    WOW
    This iz 1 beautiful action packed Videogame

14. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Tried this last night but couldn't get past the button size on my iPad Air 2. Literally the largest buttons I've ever seen on a tablet app. They cover substantial portions of the game area.

15. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Haven't personally tried yet but there's a new update out for button size. Hope it's as expected!

16. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    New update is up. Thanks to the developer for listening to feedback and for finding a solution There is an option now to make the buttons smaller. There was an IAP store for coins also added

17. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    This is the second time I have bought one of your games ( the other was infinity duels) because it was premium with no IAP and then a week later you guys have updated the game and added a bunch of IAP. If you plan on having IAP you should have them at release so us premium gamers don't buy these games thinking they are IAP free. That's kind of sneaky. No more for me.

18. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    I agree I also find it a little sneaky Raise the price if you must I thought the .99 sales price was for a limited time only Raise the price Keep the game entirely premium and add a donation payment system for the early adopters who really enjoy the game to throw some more money at it to help support the the developer

I might buy coins to help support the developer but I don't like buying coins It feels like a cheat I rather earn them thru gameplay It does seem rather fishy in that the game's difficulty and gameplay might've been tweaked so you end up having to keep buying coins because you eventually hit a paywall. Putting the IAP's up after the fact also seems like a cheat

19. lucia han

Jun 25, 2010
    The game has been updated! The button size control option and the shop menu has been added.
    Thank you for all your feedback and comments!

20. lucia han

Jun 25, 2010
    Thank you for your comments!
    We have been asked by a lot of people to sell golds, so decided to add a shop menu.
    IAPs in the games will not affect gameplay and difficulty. It is for people who want to gain gold quickly or buy an item quickly.