Universal Smash Champs (by Kiloo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

A really good training session where you make all / most of the bonuses will net you a score of around 250. So I guess they are just really good :)
    (The "Training Score" summary you see after a fight is the score of the training session + your gear & level bonus.)

We are aware of the cheat software and looking into it - thanks for the heads up!

2. iosfox

iosfox Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Good to hear.

Hey, do you guys plan on adding new equipment and "cosmetic" overrides? I don't like the look of some of the armor and you could probably make extra money off new outfits like holiday-themed ones.

In regards to cosmetic overrides which hides the real armor, at the end-game screen have it break down the scores to: Training Mode score, power from levels and power from armor. The opponent can then press a [+] button which shows extra information showing the actual armor of their opponent.

3. Sahd0wpr00f

Sahd0wpr00f New Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Game Impressions

When I play on Motorola Moto G I just randomly crash, also when I try to login to Facebook

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

Smash Champs - November 2014 Update

Hi everyone, the first update for Smash Champs has just hit the App Store!

The update features an improved and more diverse training mechanic with new challenging training ball sequences. There are more opportunities for combos and extra valuable blue training balls to clear. The Smash Champs themselves have also been spiced up with new looks or so called Skins that are unlocked by collecting tokens.

I’m looking forward to hearing your feedback on the new training mechanic. And questions are of course also very welcome!

[​IMG]

5. Matchpears

Matchpears New Member

Oct 31, 2014
    With version 1.1.2 the game had become extremely difficult because of the speed. I would suggest maybe slowing down the game speed a little wouldn't hurt that much right

6. iosfox

iosfox Member

Nov 3, 2014
    This update pretty much ruined the game for me. The training mode update didn't make the game more fun, it made it harder and in an annoying way. Everything is sped up and flies by at the speed of light.

I suppose that was the point of the update - to make it more challenging to separate the good from the bad, but it's just not worth the effort anymore considering this is a casual game.

The previous version was simpler which made it more addictive and easier to get in to. I was actually hoping for new training mini-games instead of this. Oh well.

And as for the new skins, I personally don't like them, but I can approve of the extra customization and I'm sure some people will love them. I am hoping future customization options include more armor or cosmetic override clothing.

So I'm done for now. Automatically gave up on most of my matches and I suppose I will just wait until the next version is out.

7. Matchpears

Matchpears New Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Ditto I agree what you said

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

#48 Kiloo_Jeppe, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
    Appreciate the feedback, guys! The goal of the update is to make the game more challenging but hopefully also more diverse and rewarding. That's why we added more training ball sequences, and why we implemented the text-part that prepares you for the upcoming sequence. As you learn techniques for the different sequences they will get easier to clear.

About the speed of the training gameplay: We actually haven't increased the speed of green balls and bombs. The new blue balls fly faster, though. We did, however, implement support for 60 fps and this is why the game feels faster. Of course we will keep an eye on this and evaluate if it would be a good thing to decrease the speed a notch.

9. Kiloo_Jeppe

Smash Champs - December 2014 Update

Hi everyone, a new update for Smash Champs is out now!

The update comes packed with features to help your Champs progress faster and score more points!

You can now add up to three score enhancing events to your training with the new Boost Balls feature. You can gain more Coins and XP by collecting Coins and XP Bubbles that spawn during combat when you hit your opponent. And finally, you can use new Retry Tokens to get another go at your training session - so no more bad training scores!

Check out the Update video below to see the new features in action - or download the Update and try it out for yourself. To celebrate the Holiday season we gave everybody a bunch of free Boost Balls :)

As always, feedback and questions are very welcome! I’ll do my best to answer.

10. Riverweasel

Riverweasel New Member

May 14, 2015
    Stuck With AI Opponents

Hello. About four weeks ago, I found myself matched up against a computerized player who recorded the same score over and over again and kept being chosen as my "random" fighter. This was shooting and enough of a nuisance on its own , as I could still beat it.

However, now I'm being stuck up against an AI that scores between 680-730 points, depending on which elemental your hero is. Without using seven powerups, which I can't, there is no way for me to match his score, and he posts it every round.

I tried giving up and requeing a random dude, but after thirty times in a row of getting the same guy, I decided enough was enough. I want answers and I'm not going to go any further until this is fixed.

11. Kiloo_Jeppe

You should be able to find more opponents if you keep using Search, and can ignore that AI.

12. powerranger1999

powerranger1999 New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    I can not play with random

I use ipad, when I play smash champs, i use my facebook, now I play with random, I can not find anyone?, why? something I can do?, please, thanks