Universal Smash Bandits Racing - (by Hutch Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 14, 2013.

1. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Maps are randomized, so you just have to run around. You will eventually find one ;)

2. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Really happy with the update. It totally changed the game for the better! Also, I'm glad you guys are still working on more content. I love seeing the holiday theme too.

4. I agree, will give this game a second chance now.

5. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I loved this game, but the timer just sucked all the fun of the game for me. Now I can actually enjoy this game the way it should be

6. Bronxsta

#126 Bronxsta, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    Oh, and new car suggestions:
    - Something similar to the "flipcar" from Fast Six. So you'd be able to cause awesome destruction by driving head-on into traffic and cops, but it would be very weak to rams from the side and back
    - A "Dozer" - A hummer-like truck with a massive snowplow blade on the front
    - Top Secret - a re-purposed military Jeep with an auto-turret that extends from the roof once a meter is filled (maybe by causing X amount of damage or when your health is low)

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Holy crap no more timer???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! REALLY?!?!?!?!

Now im willing to drop in some money for Hutch Games for getting rid of timers.

So far this is the second dev i know who got rid of timers! Didnt Heroes Call also have its timers removed, and it became a fantastic game?

8. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I loathe consumable IAP's, so I'm waiting for a one-time IAP (such as "cop cars pack" and/or "remove ads") to buy it from them. I'm sure we'll get something like this sooner or later.

9. Zhang Doe

Zhang Doe Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    In this case, I actually prefer the new system over any theoretical one-time IAP. Now after five plays (or 10 is you paid for the lawyer), you get super aggressive cops after you. It ramps up the difficulty nicely, which adds some variety. So if you get to a point where you're a little over-powered (at which point there are no vehicles to buy and no further vehicle upgrades), this makes it more fun.

10. Zhang Doe

Zhang Doe Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    In the end I opted for the third slot instead of the lawyer. I can have longer runs and make more money. I'm spending about $3,500 per run but getting to a point where I am consistently earning $10,000-12,000 each time (so the difference between the two being my profit). I'm sure more skilled players can do even better.

In fact, I may never get the lawyer. Rarely do I want to play this game for more than 6-7 runs at a time anyway. And this way, I play five normal runs and 1-2 challenging runs against the super cops.

11. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Will the Halloween car be still available on the 1st November?

12. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Seriously. This is taking me forever to collect 5000 pumpkins!

13. Bronxsta

So you removed the timer. Awesome. Now can you add IAP to remove ads? Unless I missed it, I didn't see any IAP to remove them

14. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #134 VirtualBoyFreak, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
    It's not there. I sent them a mail suggesting an IAP to remove ads and give access to driving and upgrading cop cars. I'd love to drive those "Agency" Lambos ;)

My guess is yes, but only as an IAP. I can't confirm though.

Use the shield upgrade. You'll destroy all the objects near the car for 100 seconds. That helps a lot.

15. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    I have a little over 1,000 pumpkins. It's going to be quite a grind.

16. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    One I def dont feel like doing.

17. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    New update adding the A-Team van as an IAP,
    Just a shame that it's not the real Mr-T (it's some fake guy who looks nothing like Mr-T:confused:) also the theme tune doesn't have the words,
    I'd probably have bought it if it were the old A-team and not some new replacements.

18. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    It's because there's a new A-team movie coming out, so it's the rebooted version of A-team dudes. Agree that the original crew would be bad ass but the van seems pretty awesome.

19. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Ah, I'm not up to date with movies and I try and skip remakes as it spoils my nostalgia :D
    I agree though that the van looks pretty cool, rethinking it...... It's probably worth £1.99 for the van and I'll just ignore the new Mr-T and use my brain to photoshop the real Mr-t in his place, failing that a little cardboard pic of Mr-t overlapping the screen will do fine :D

20. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yes, it's the Mr. T of the film. The A-team van is awesome to drive. You get one "test for free" and you can purchase it for $3 if you like it. I already bought it, I love the game and the van, and it's a great way to support the devs.

Hey Hutch, maybe next update can include the Knight Rider? (the old one better, but any will do :D).