Universal Smash Bandits Racing - (by Hutch Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Jay@Hutch

Jay@Hutch Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Dev at Hutch Games
    London UK
    Yes you can, if you go to the car you want to change the paint on and then tap its gold cup it will change back and forth between the original paint job and the unlocked gold paint job. Hopefully we will make this more clear in a future update.

2. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    What's that F1 car in one of the App Store screenshots? I didn't find that car in the game. Is it like a limited edition car like the Halloween Hotrod?

3. Jay@Hutch

Jan 4, 2012
    Dev at Hutch Games
    London UK
    The screenshot is taken from a tier 6 race where one of your opponents is driving this car. We are adding a few extra special playable reward cars in the next update so watch this space!

4. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Could you make customizable car paint in the next update? The racing opponents have different paint and I think players want that too.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yes, I'd appreciate this too.

6. untraceable

untraceable Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    writer
    Miami, Florida
    The new update at erase all my cars except the economic car.
    thanks Hutch !!:mad:

7. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Has anybody else noticed this? I haven't updated yet because I haven't got wifi atm. I guess I've been lucky...

8. Jay@Hutch

Jan 4, 2012
    Dev at Hutch Games
    London UK
    I'm sorry to hear you have lost your progress. We believe that this can occur when the game struggles for some reason to access the icloud save. When this happens it reverts back to the local saved data which is at a much earlier stage in the game.

There are a couple of things you can try which have solved the issue for other users so will hopefully work for you too:

1. Close app, reboot phone and try again.
    2. If that doesn't work then try; setting the phone offline, set the phone online and ensure it has established a connection by opening a webpage in safari, once you are sure it has then open game again.

If that doesn't work then connect your device to your pc/mac and sync up with itunes. This should pull down the icloud save and let you resume from your previous save point.

If you cannot restore your save please email [email protected] with details of your problem and they may be able to help you.

9. Jay@Hutch

Jan 4, 2012
    Dev at Hutch Games
    London UK
    The update should be ok. However if you are worried about losing your save you can download the update. Then sync and backup to itunes before opening up the game for the first time. Then open the game with wifi on and it should ensure your save data matches up with whats on iCloud.

10. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    The update was perfectly ok for me. Just updated through a wifi (I don't have my PC with me atm) and played the first race with the A-Team van. All was perfect. Thanks! :)

11. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Wait... this has iCloud syncing now?

/hopes

12. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Nope, not iCloud, but it does sync the savegame with their servers. In fact it has done so since the very beginning. I grabbed the NZ version on release day and 48h after I grabbed my local version, and after a fresh start (I thought there wasn't cloud support), the second time I ran the game my savegame was the one from the NZ version with all the progress I had achieved.

13. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    The A-team van in gold rocks! :) Any plans on adding new famous cars? (Knight Rider, Automan lambo, etc.)

Attached Files:

14. krazy man

krazy man New Member

May 11, 2015
    Why can't I use pandora with the game?

15. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    What is Pandora?