Universal Smash Bandits Racing - (by Hutch Games Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Jay@Hutch

Jay@Hutch Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Dev at Hutch Games
    London UK
    @VirtualBoyFreak, thanks for the screenshots and info! I have passed these on to the code team.

If you make a purchase then the adverts will temporarily turn off and return after a set amount of time. The Remove Ads IAP however will permanently stop them from displaying.

Also in the next update we are adding some cars which you can win by completing the races.

2. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    What kind of time frame are we talking here?
    1 day, 1 week?
    Can you be more specific?

3. untraceable

untraceable Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    writer
    Miami, Florida
    I hate this update !! Hutch change the difficulty the cops are more agressif now, the new mode race adds nothing !! Hutch takes the wrong path !! :mad:

4. Jay@Hutch

Jay@Hutch Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Dev at Hutch Games
    London UK
    @Untraceable Hi there, nothing major in smash mode has changed in this update other than the attack helicopter showing up in long runs (which you will only see if you are managing to get very far on single runs).

Are you playing when at max wanted level with the black Agency cars after you? Once your wanted level drops back down again the Agency stop chasing you. This feature has been in the game since last October and prior to this in the old wanted level system you couldn't run at all at max wanted. Unless it is something else you are seeing?

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Hey, does the a team van remove ads?

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    There's your answer, a few posts up ;)

7. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #187 VirtualBoyFreak, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    @Jay@Hutch A translation error here in the screenshot. Instead of saying "robar un coche patrulla" or "robar un coche de la poli", it says "steal a cop car" in plain English. It should be in Spanish ;)

I can't agree less with your statement:

1. This screenshot is from my last game (the first one after the update), without getting any car upgrades aside from the punctureless tires of the police lambo. As you can see, I got 9,849 coins in this run. I also survived the helicopter once! (great addition, btw). Difficulty is as it was. The helicopter adds an extra challenge, but in the correct dose. After a while, the helicopter leaves and you can continue your run.

2. The new race mode adds just that: a race mode! It's not you against the cops, but racing against 3 opponents. It's adding a new game mode to the game itself. If we bear in mind that before you only had "survive against the cops", now you have two modes: "survive against the cops" and "race against 3 AI cars". That's double the modes you had before, right? Also, the tracks have obstacles never seen in the normal mode (a slalom in the metal bridge of the city, for example). Sure, the first class races (class 2: Ford Focus) are quite easy. In fact, I've beaten all five already. But I can assure you that class 6 races are not easy at all. They pose a challenge which adds a lot of replayability to the game. You also race against cars which aren't available for purchase, so my guess is that they will become available in future updates. Remember the lambo agency car? That one wasn't available for purchase at first, it went available in one of the updates released.

I have just bought the "ads removal IAP". I like the game a lot, I've played it for many hours and with the new racing mode I'll play it more for sure.

@Jay@Hutch: If you're looking at new ideas, what about a sunset mode? You can change the amount of light in the game so that it looks normal daylight or sunset, getting random light in each race, or even giving the choice of "day", "sunset" or "random".

Attached Files:

8. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Great update! No complaints here...

9. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I am 110% digging the update

10. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Me too! ;)

Attached Files:

11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    And the gold cars rock! :D

Now to unlock the rest of the cars ;)

Attached Files:

12. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Loving the update. It got me playing it again.

13. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Me too! Unfortunately, I already beat all the races and now I don't get any economical reward for playing the races. I have to play the endless mode to get money to buy upgrades and try to beat the races with the rest of the cars, some of which I still have to buy. I already spent all the prizes on a car and many upgrades. I now have half a dozen golden cars. The last one (orange sports car, can't remember its name) is amazing when upgraded to maximum. I've already got that one in gold. I wish I could choose more colours...

14. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Love the update, but I have a question about the ateam van. I bought the van and love how it has its own missions, but is there a way to not have its missions show up when youre using other cars? When I use a teir 2 car in smash mode it still shows the ateam missions...
    Again love the update and race mode!

15. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I don't think so...

16. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  17. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Constant crashes on my 32G 5s since update???

18. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Can't say on a 5s, but on a 16G 4s with iOS 7.1 it's smooth as silk. No crashes whatsoever. If you post iOS version, JB or non-JB and things like that, it can help devs give you an answer.

19. AppsVerdict

AppsVerdict Well-Known Member

yea, works well for me too. visuals are great, really liking the game so far

20. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Can you change the color of the car to its original after you make it gold? The gold pretty sweet and all but I like my Agency Raptor black