Small Chronicles :: Strategy RPG Game by WhiteSponge :: DEV BLOG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by WhiteSponge, Aug 27, 2012.

1. LexiusCross

LexiusCross Active Member

Apr 21, 2014
    -622 with +970 item..?
    You can see the -27% dodge as well and the fact that my MATK is mediocre compared to what I should have

Attached Files:

2. LexiusCross

LexiusCross Active Member

Apr 21, 2014
    No more rank :(

Other bug: the 4200-4700 points is Ancient I and 4700/5200 as well

Attached Files:

3. WhiteSponge

WhiteSponge Well-Known Member

wow Lexius you are climbing the leagues fast! And thanks for highlighting the weird bugs popping up here and there! There will be an update soon which should fix them!

Will also include an option to reset stats and skills in the next update! :D

4. WhiteSponge

It's been awesome since launch but now I do have some good news! It is about the upcoming update!

[​IMG]

Yup you've asked for it so here it is! Skill and stats reset stones will be arriving in the next update!

I have added them so that you will be able to reset your skills and stats and experiment on various different builds. Their cost depends on your highest character level so be sure to use them wisely!

On top of that, I have also made some balancing in regards to the characters' skills - specifically One Guy and Fury Storm.

[​IMG]

Both One Guy and Fury Storm can now only be used once per story stage and will cost you all your mana (mp) in league matches!

This will definitely make league matches more interesting! So now you'll have to decide if you want to gamble and use One Guy/Fury Storm or play safe and use other skills.

Life's more interesting when you take a gamble! :D

5. WhiteSponge

#305 WhiteSponge, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    Alright v1.01 is out now! You can get it free now from:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/small-chronicles/id563177078?mt=8

Besides the mentioned reset stones and skill changes, this small update also fixes some of the bugs such as:

- Lyea's flame skill causing the game to stop changing between enemy and player turns

- character stats going below their base values (such as 80HP for Kon)

- choosing story mode will occasionally display nothing in the next screen

Some items (such as those that add evasion/critical rates) have also been balanced. No more OP evading!

6. WhiteSponge

Decided to spent a whole day on something new for Small Chronicles.

Maybe I shouldn't tease this so early but what the heck :D

Notice the difference?

[​IMG]