Universal Slydris 2 (by Radiangames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    That's weird, it's in my Purchase History and I just redownloaded it to my iPhone and it seems to still work fine. Are you sure you're signed in under the right App Store account?

I do agree though that situations like this suck.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I'm pretty sure I've got the right Apple ID signed in even though I was using several for years, different for each country. I can see other Radiangames purchased, just not this one. It's weird. I'll check other accounts as well, just in case.

Anyway, what really do suck is the fact that such great developer has to struggle in the first place. Let's hope the situation on the premium market is getting better. At least it most certainly looks like that lately.

3. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    These guys make great games, period. I have no issue with reality of the App Store meaning they make some F2P games. I want them to make money & keep making games. However, don’t try and sell the new F2P games as “better.” Hints & undos do not add anything to a game. Again, make this version & make money for future games, but just say, “hey, we need some kind of revenue so we made a great F2P version for the masses.”

No anger from me, but arguing it’s better is silly (it’s a well made game & I like the visuals but still....).