Sleepy Mouse promo codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by SleepyMousegame, Aug 3, 2016.

1. SleepyMousegame

SleepyMousegame Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    The little mouse who likes to sleep, loves his cheese, but hates to wake up hangry!
    [​IMG]
    Set your alarms and fire up the fondue, Sleepy Mouse© will release on the App Store on Tuesday 9th August 2016 for the 75- level 2D puzzle game from Start Get Ready©. The utterly addictive physics based puzzler will launch across all markets as an iOS app for both iPhone and iPad and will be free to play with no in-app purchases.
    [​IMG]

Sleepy Mouse uses a physics based interface with a pull back and aim mechanism on the cheese, challenging players to navigate obstacles before Sleepy Mouse wakes.

I wanted to create a fun game that was simple to play but utterly addictive. Something that you can just pick up and play on the go and offers players something a bit different in terms of mobile game physics.

Game features:
    • Holes in the wall, fridge magnets, alarms and traps will try to steal Sleepy Mouse’s cheese
    • Make friends with blue cheese if you don’t want to leave Sleepy Mouse in a stink!
    • Shot complexity maximises scores
    • Incorporates Everyplay so you can record levels and show off scores to friends
    • Uses Unity Ads enabling players to unlock the next level if they are stuck and come back later. Ads are suitable for all ages

I've got a handful of promo codes to give away - if you're interested drop me a note below and let me know which country you're based in so I can send you the right terms of use :rolleyes:(yawn!).

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i would like a code if possible (italy)...

thanks pal!

3. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Sleepy Mouse promo code for Gwarmaxx

Of course! Here you go! YMKXLMXNJMR9 Really hope you like it!!!!! :eek:

Il codice scade il Mon Aug 22 23:17:27 PDT 2016 e può essere utilizzato solo nell’iTunes Store per l’Italia. Richiede un account iTunes, previa accettazione dei termini di licenza e uso. Per aprire un account Lei deve avere più di 13 anni ed essere in Italia. Richiede software e hardware compatibile e un accesso ad Internet (eventualmente a pagamento). Non si può rivendere. Si applicano i termini e condizioni generali disponibili presso www.apple.com/legal/itunes/ww/. Per maggiori informazioni si veda www.apple.com/support/. Questa app Le è fornita da
    Dan Norris

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Your game looks cute and fun.
    I do not want a code so I can have the oppurtunity to leave feedback in the App Store.

I do have a question. You wrote that there are no iap's and that the game is free to play.

Will there be ads in the game?

Thank you.

5. Paul99

Paul99 Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2014
    If any codes left may I have one please

6. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    H,Dev do you have version for Android?

7. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Unity Ads to skip levels

Hi!
    Yes, I've added Unity Ads but you only watch an ad if you're stuck on a level and want to skip it to move on...if you preserve you can get through the whole game ad free so it's completely up to you:)
    Hope you like it...Tuesday 9th August on App Store!! :D

8. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Promo code

Hi Paul - happy to send one your way...just let me know which country you're in so I can include the right terms of use when I send it. Thanks!!
    :)

9. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Android

Hi Warcrack!

If Sleepy Mouse proves to be popular then I've loads of ideas for new obstacles and levels, and will convert to Android too...here's hoping it's a hit!! Paws tightly crossed!!

10. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thank you The quick response. That's more than reasonable. I am more than willing to view ads to help the developer out if it can be by choice. I can't stand when ads are constantly interrupting me. I feel that it ruins the game continuity.

Personally, I think it's better for the developer to have ads with an Iap to remove them so that he can at least make a little money. But whatever's best for you.

I wish you lots of luck. I will definitely get it.

11. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Thanks Lavender!

Awesome! Thanks for your support!
    It's my first game release so it's terrifying, exciting and a massive learning curve in equal measure!!!

12. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    I'd love a code if there are any left.
    PM it to me.
    USA

13. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Code sent my PM

Done! Should be with you now :)

14. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Promo codes all gone!

Thanks for all your support! That's all the promo codes for Sleepy Mouse gone now...keep an eye out on the App Store 9th August when Sleepy Mouse releases! It's free to play, no in app purchases...enjoy!! :D

15. ctay

ctay Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    #15 ctay, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    Sleepy

Great game.

16. ctay

ctay Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Great game. I too think you should charge a fee. I'd pay 1.99 for it and Not have to watch the ads to skip a level. Personally, I don't like the ads for war/violent games. And they are noisy too. I turn them off. ;)

17. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK
    Thanks Ctay!

Thanks so much for the feedback and congratulations on making the top 3 on the leaderboard!!
    Sorry for the delay in replying...haven't been checking this thread since the release on App Store.
    Please do join the conversation over on http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=292414 where you'll see your cheese feeding skills are highly appreciated!!! :D

18. Rukia101

Rukia101 New Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Key West, Florida, USA
    Looks good!

Any codes left?

19. SleepyMousegame

Jul 14, 2016
    French Polisher
    London, UK