Universal Slayin - (by FDG Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 3, 2013.

1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    When's the update coming?

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Any news on when i could use my Ninja yet?

3. Korbinian@FDG

Korbinian@FDG FDG Entertainment<br />Producer
    Patreon Studio

Aug 30, 2012
    Slayin 2.0 Trailer

I am very happy to announce the release date of the Slayin 2.0 update with this awesome new trailer:

So there you have it! The 23rd will be Slayin' time :D

4. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    @Korbinian

That trailer looks awesome, looking forward for try them all, specially the tamer who looks the most interesting. One of the best of 2013 without doubt.

5. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Great news! Thanks Korbinian!

6. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Thinking about getting this. What are the IAP's for in this game and do you need them?

7. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Only for the impatient. You can buy gold to unlock decorations for your highscore gravestone, and unlock game modes and characters faster, which of course can be acquired while playing the game.

8. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    I can answer this question. So far I never even though about getting it, and I played more than 10 hours of Slayin. Its not needed... also, this is the IAP it contains, seems friendly:

5000 fame points for 1€
    20,000 fame points for 3€
    50,000 fame points for 8€

No GEMS or doubler anything like that. This is truly an unnecessary IAP. Promise. Its good to go. :)

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    That's got to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Can't wait!

10. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yaaaaaaaay

11. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Updates like this improve the success of my $20-per-month-iOS-budget 2014 resolution. :D

12. Jrec15

Jrec15 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Saw the success of this in the appstore (12k reviews!) then came here and saw the awesome update coming out, and decided i had to pick this up. Man, i love it! I feel spoiled getting an amazing update 3 days after i started playing :D.
    One question specifically came up though if anyone feels like answering, what specifically do the knave's weapons do? They supposedly allow higher amounts of gold to be dropped if i read the description right. However, all i've noticed is silver to start, +2 gold after a combo of 30, and +3 gold a ways after that. And that doesn't seem to change much with better weapons.
    I need some kind of improved strategy or better skills, i have only ever made in the level 40s, not sure how people get way further than that!

13. Korbinian@FDG

Korbinian@FDG FDG Entertainment<br />Producer
    Patreon Studio

Aug 30, 2012
    Very glad you like the game :D

Regarding the knave, he might seem similar to the knight at first glance but is a very tricky char once you get to know him better. Weapons and armor basicly affect the chance of coins to drop. You might have noticed that not all enemies drop a coin when you kill them. The knaves equipment just raises the chance for them to drop coins. The grade of the coin (silver or gold) on the other hand is directly tied to your combo counter as you allready noticed. Since coins also restore some health and goldcoins restore much more health than silver, the knave becomes the most agressive character of the bunch. What you need to do is keep your combos going no matter what. Sometimes it might even be better to trade in 1-2 hits to achieve that. with good enough equipment and a high combo, the knave will basicly counter heal itself with coins. So yeah, he is meant for advanced players :)
    Hope this helps you out!

14. christopherrocs

christopherrocs Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Some 12 hours from now!

15. Jrec15

Jrec15 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Thanks for the response, and bring on the update! :) Looking forward to it more than any other game release i've seen so far

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    This.

So far none of the releases are impressing me. This is where my excitement is at right now.

17. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Is it for sure tonight? Seems like I have been waiting for this update for a bit now.

18. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

What about TripTrap? Not your thing?

19. Jrec15

Jrec15 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    It is for sure coming January 23, was announced on the page before this, what time i'm not exactly sure.

20. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    I dont remember an update getting so much attention.... I cant wait to be all over Slayin´too, I hope its in 3 hours :D