Universal SKYHILL (By Daedalic Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Ash_Woodlander

Ash_Woodlander Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Russia
    Thanks for the detailed feedback. We'll take a look at it, but basically it's an ended project with 4 diferent endings. Why you need more? :)

2. oskieTA

oskieTA Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Well 4 endings is fine as it is, and I'll try and get the 3 other ones too.
    Though I guess what I mean is I enjoyed the game and hoped to see more being expanded on it. Whether in the form of updates/expansion/sequel, is up to you guys. I guess it will also be up to the sales performance of the game on App Store. Well considering Halloween is almost here, and your game is sort of horror themed (Since App Store usually promotes/features certain apps with Halloween related updates),though difficult to pull off in the time left, it might be beneficial to keep the app updated with Halloween elements and kept on the face of the featured page longer? Maybe...or not? :p
    Overall, I would say great job on the game! The price I paid is well worth the content and any updates I guess would be an added bonus, a sort of goodwill you could say.

3. oskieTA

oskieTA Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Haven't really tried the other perks but I think it's benefits totally outweighs it's disadvantage, with 10 turns you are sure to get more than 3 to 4 items losing one would still net you 2 to 3 Also getting med kits on certain floors really does help a lot. By the end I had all vip room furniture upgraded and a ton of materials left.
    I had about 3 rolls of item and 2 rolls of weapon, even if my weapon did get throw out I still had others to choose from so definitely pick that one it will help you get way further down the level

4. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Where is the shotgun shown in the loading screen?

5. Bison Eye

Bison Eye Active Member

Jun 29, 2015
    Lots of fun beating up zombies on easy mode, harder modes available for those who want to lose.

6. kizuxtheo

kizuxtheo Active Member

Aug 26, 2016
    Male
    Translator
    Venezuela
    Any possibility of more perks being included in the future? Or more rewards for beating the game several times beside the endings? It would be awesome if the game had some sort of Binding of Isaac end of run reward making you beat the game again and again.

7. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    We love your game and want additional structure in place to encourage us to play more?

8. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Played through a few dozen times now, and have a few suggestions ....

Reduce the height of each rooms touch boundary; when attempting to pickup an item placed on the floor, it's way too easy to instead touch the room below, causing char to run off into the unknown.
    Why keys? Doesnt seem to be anything special about locked rooms, so what is the purpose?
    Why old guy? Yet to see him offer a compelling trade. What would make sense is if he instead offered coin for items.
    So much focus on weapon crafting, why no focus on armor/protection? Seems like an obvious gap?

Love the game, but there's room for enhancement.

9. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Seems like this is just a port to iOS and the dev/publisher are working on other things. Bummer.

10. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I was so far in the game and suddenly died stupidly.... great game but can be frustrating ^^

11. gmattergames

gmattergames Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    #71 gmattergames, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Looks like an update posted today, GC functionality added.

Not sure if the difficulty was ramped with the update or I'm just havin some pitiful runs now. Was midway through, just crafted a shiny clockwork axe, and someone steals it why I'm sleeping. Note to self: don't sleep.

12. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    #72 kyoukusanagi, Mar 1, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    i'm curious. will there be updates or is this it?

also, is there any way to scrap weapons for parts or something? cause i have all these useless extra weapons and nothing to do with it