Universal Sky Gamblers Races (By Edon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 11, 2017.

1. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    There is an auto aim option, which leads me to think this is a possibility in later stages.

Gotta be honest, I'm currently grinding race 1 to master sim controls, as it's been ages since I played an SG game and the other control options are pretty much a fail for a particular turn on course 2.

Fantastic to have such diversity of control options! I'm just rusty, and have only played c.30 mins so far :lol:

2. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Is there cockpit view?

3. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    The developers already put out a fix this morning. Obviously they are prompt and listen to their supporters.

The Facebook page is called 'Sky Gamblers Racers' and it's a closed group. No need to send them a message, just ask to be invited.

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    No.

5. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Update: yes, and it's hilarious. Kicks off about 4-5 levels in.

Controls are also far easier than I thought - I'd ballsed up, and was using fake buttons instead of full sim mode (which is swipe on the LHS instead).

There is - afaict - no tutorial whatsoever which, given the proliferation of coloured balloons and complex control types, could be improved. Awesome game, though.

6. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey guys, is this MFI compatible on iPhone iPad? Maybe a silly question as it's for Apple TV as well?!?

Edit **Sorry just saw that it is, anyone used a controller yet?**

7. Zumoly

Zumoly Member

May 18, 2015
    The MFI is quite a success albeit with one twist: you have to use dpad up to accelerate with advanced (simulation) controls. I think they could use left trigger for that purpose as well. I prefer using the two analog sticks to fly.

8. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    How populated is the multiplayer?

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Maybe Edon is the publisher.