Universal Sky Gamblers - Infinite Jets (By Atypical Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 2, 2017.

1. As Zephyr

As Zephyr Member

Sep 8, 2012
    How do u brake?

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Slide down on the throttle stick in the bottom right area. Alternately slide up to keep accelerating. If u do the tutorials everything is explained.

3. Admiral Bison

Admiral Bison Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Yes.
    just tested with my Gamevice and there is MFI controllers support with customization options.
    Default it fairly responsive.

##

4. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    Classic Arcade Plane Shoting
    Average game
    nothing spectacular

5. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Agreed. Bought it last night and I'm underwhelmed. Beautiful to look at but I was hoping for more of a strategy element, a little bit of stealth. This seems to be an all-out, balls-to-the-wall kill fest. Too arcady to last long on my iPad, methinks.

6. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Its on sale right now so I picked it up.

Its nothing special, you’ve played one Sky Gamblers game, you’ve played them all (Cold War still remains my favorite) except this has better graphics and iPhone X support.

I’m only a few missions in but so far it seems, for a premium game, the grinding is insane, there are so many planes and upgrades and you have to unlock them in order.
    There isn’t even a way to buy in-game currency so it feels like a weird choice, no idea why they didn’t make the planes cheaper/ award more currency and let me just buy the plane I want instead of having to unlock the preceding ones first.

That said the basic Sky Gamblers formula still works and this will probably entertain me for a few days.

7. from0toHero

from0toHero New Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Switzerland
    Iphone X getting very hot

Hi i just saw you mentioned iphone x support. If you own one, did you mention your iphone getting very hot while playing this game? I have other games installed, as example Space Cowboys 2. And the mobile never gets as hot like playing this game. To be honest, i even deleted it because i don’t like to cook my mobile lol. Did you expirence the same?

8. RealisticArcadeSimulator

RealisticArcadeSimulator Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2018
    #28 RealisticArcadeSimulator, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Does Storm Raiders 2 have a bigger explorable world than Infinite Jets?
    Both games are paid yet Storm Raiders 2 have iaps costing more than the game while Infinte Jets don't...are those necessary for the game?

Asked the dev: both games are roughly the same size mapwise
    Iap: bought IJ and there are only extra skin/decal pack for cheap while SR has plane packs

I lean towards modern jets so bought this not SR. Looks nice, runs well with all effects on at both 60/30 fps on ipadt 6th gen.