Universal Sky Force Reloaded (by Infinite Dreams)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeterID, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Ok thanks... I look forward to playing it on the big screen eventually :) It'd be amazing to have a horizontal mode for use with controllers on mobile too.. I know that's probably a very big ask though ;)

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    This is incorrect.

They have been concentrating on getting the game on other platforms and just haven't been as communicative. They are still developing Air Attack 2 it's just taking them an awful long time.

They charged very little for Air Attack for years and they were just fine. One of the devs just asked me to get in on a test flight build they are putting together.

Anyways this thread isn't about Air Attack 2. Let's get back to taking about this awesome game called SkyForce that just came out.

Billy

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Won't drag this on, but good to hear they are still doing well enough with the game to continue development.

-------

For this game, they fixed a notification issue, but I did have questions about the notifications that were given regarding watching my video ads for a "fortune" in stars. I have seen no option for watching video ads at all.

I did buy the IAP to disable ads but figured if there were optional video ads for stars that it would still be there. Not that I necessarily need it as I also bought the star doubler, but might not mind watching a video every once in a while if I wanted some extra stars for upgrades.

Is there a video ad option somewhere that I'm missing? Or is that also taken out with the no ad IAP?

4. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Funny that's why I've not bought that particular IAP yet. Was concerned that this might be the case.

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    They need to change the wording for those that purchase no ads. Even though the notification says it you will not be forced to watch an ad. I haven't been made to. You simply tap the collect button. That's it. If you purchase no ads I assure you you won't see any. I haven't. They do need to change that notification though for people who have purchased no ads. That's an oversight on their part.

Billy

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Bought all iap but they aren't on both my phones . Do u have to purchase over on another phone

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This is the closest game to "apocalypse meow" that I can find. Almost the same grind and all . Love it

8. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Missile upgrade maxed out at level 2 and only shoots a single missile in this game :(

9. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    So, you mean the intermittent bonus available for watching a video is still there, but you don't have to actually watch one anymore?

10. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    cant wait for new stage and chapter!!
    so far i have only unlocked 3 ships.
    just cant get enough seing the explotion fx on this game, which makes grinding didnt feel boring at all , haha!

keep up the good work devs!

11. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    This might be a dumb question but how do I get cards and blueprints? I got the Enforcer from playing 2014, but I can't find any of the other ones.

12. rich1574

rich1574 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2015
    Ok so the cloud saving doesn't seem to be working properly. Having played the game on my iPhone have now installed on my iPad. The progress in terms of levels seems fine but the stars I have on the iPhone haven't carried over.

13. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Progress and ship upgrades get carried over. Stars do not.

HOWEVER, if you spend your stars on an upgrade, the upgrade is synced so it balances out in the end. Just spend your stars before switching devices.

14. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    You're over thinking this. Use The Force.

I purchased the Ad Removal and Coin Doubler. Does that seem like a 'sheanigan' to you?

15. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    That is the beauty of it, they didn't screw with the recipe to much.

16. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Not a huge fan of that new cartoonish 3D-look. Otherwise a nice game again of course. But I'm not interested in sticking with it.

17. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    You might see it as a beauty, it's rather bland to me. I'm not saying the game is bad though, it could have been better, it just feels samey and more of a Skyforce 1.5

In AirAttack 2, the graphics, music, atmosphere felt like I was in an epic war with chaos and destruction. In this game however, it feels like I'm waging a "soft" war on a tropical island during a vacation trip.

18. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    There is a watch ad for a special collection - generally some stars for me. Once I purchased the no-ads IAP the "watch video" changed to "collect". No ads, just get the prize.

19. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Perfect. Thanks.

20. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Wow just got a temporal card "card drop rate increased" and never got a single card. In fact i have been playing for almost 15 hours total and never got a single permanent card.