Universal Sky Force Reloaded (by Infinite Dreams)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeterID, Jun 1, 2016.

1. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Does this game have save sync so I can play across multiple devices?

2. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    It does. You still have to play the intro on your second device but the game after this knows where you are. No idea how, but it does!

3. PeterID

PeterID Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Hi! I'm happy to see you all enjoying the game.

@User53: The lucky shield will save your life, once in a while. You'll know it when you see it : )

@LordShad0wz, sakara214ever: Stars not syncing between devices is a design choice. I'm sure I've covered it already two years ago ;) but generally that feature proved to be a lot more error prone than the upgrades and stage progress. That's why we decided not to sync the stars. You're not losing them, though - they're still present on the device you've earned them at. Spend those stars on a plane upgrade and it will sync with other device.

As for the Apple TV version - sorry, it will have to wait until we're done with the mobile one. Meaning all the additional stages and features are shipped.

Best regards,
    Peter,
    Infinite Dreams.

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Did you try tapping on the card? In the last game there was a description on the back...

@Billy - IDK if you're sending them manually or what but thanks for the two ship parts!

5. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    When I play bullet hell games, I always take my finger of the screen to reposition it. In this game I cannot do it because it slows down the game after releasing my finger. Would it be possible to add an option to disable slow motion mode and maybe a button to you can tap to enter it?

Overall great game so far. Highly recommend downloading.

6. lancheta

lancheta Well-Known Member

May 20, 2012
    Where is the option for the coin doubler?

7. !nsomn!ac

!nsomn!ac Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Always the best of its kind.
    Really good comeback. Everything is great, the graphics, the controlls and the well known soundtrack.

8. sintax

sintax Member

Apr 26, 2016
    Nooooooooo! :eek:

What a total disappointment. I guess the wait continues. I know it will be worth it, but :(

9. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    That was all it said after tapping the card. Just Lucky Shield, picture on the front, lucky shield on the back. So it was a little confusing. Hopefully the rest are more explanatory. Thanks Dev for responding with what it does.

10. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just got a card that is maximizing my total output in firepower for 15 minutes. Be back lol

I'm getting different ship parts on hard difficulty on level 1

Billy

11. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I am guessing it does not show up immediately upon starting the game?

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Mm where is iap to get rid of waiting

13. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    You have to play a bunch of times I think or upgrade a bunch of times before the shop opens up. I'm not sure exactly what I did or how many times.

I guess they want people to play a bit before spending money.

Billy

14. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Can't wait to dig into this one-- really excited that it's finally out!

Quick question for the devs, though-- is the Steam release coming out soon, or is it going to be on a delayed timetable similar to the Apple TV version?

Thanks!

15. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    For me, the shop appeared after completing all objectives on level one.

16. Bytebrain

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I got my ship from 2014 edition the second time I started the game.
    I don't remember if it was before or after I purchased the Ad-remover, Fast Shipbuilding and Coin-Doubler..

17. Fep52

Fep52 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Wow what a great game, you guys knocked it out of the park. Absolutely loved the original but this beats it in al respects. Insane level of polish.

Bought the star doubler and ad free IAPs as thanks. #

18. Bytebrain

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Amazing game

This game is absolutely fantastic!

I've unlocked level 4 now, and Hard mode on level 1, 2 and 3.

The graphics and effects looks gorgeous, animations top notch and framerate on my aging iPad Air is smooth.

I've seen quite a lot of new enemies on the levels, and I really like that it's possible to collect parts for blueprints to get new ships.

In addition to the regular cards that we saw in SkyForce 2014, we now get temporary cards that work on a countdown.
    Very cool,

I really, really, really hope that they've revamped the system that governed how often the Cards dropped for this game significantly.
    That was my only complaint about SkyForce 2014. I've played that game a LOT, unlocked everything in that game a long time ago, have been playing it until today, and I still have less than half of the cards unlocked in the game.

I love this game.
    Best Shmup on the AppStore.

19. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    Use the other control option.

Why the hell do some of you think Stars should carry over from Sky Force 2014? This appears to be a new game. Gee, I hope the Star Doubler I bought in the first game carries over to this one. Idiots.

As for the people who are upset that they aren't getting slapped in the f*cking face with IAP's.... ##
    God for bid you might actually have to play a game for a little, instead of buying your way straight through it. You're the reason disgusting IAP's exist in the first place. (Thank you iDreams, for not begging for my money. You're one of the very few. I might make 3 IAP's a year, and this game will eventually be one of the games I do it in.)

If either of these points pertain to you, don't waste your time quoting me. I know the type of person you are, and I don't give a sh*t what you have to say.

When I first heard about this game, I couldn't imagine how the graphics could get any better. Especially since SF2014 has some of the best graphics I've ever seen on a mobile device, by a longshot. Some how, they got ridiculously better, as did every aspect of this game.

20. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Take it down a notch, jeez.

People referring to having stars transfer are talking about stars transferring between devices in the same game, not transferring between the old game and the new game.

About the IAP shop. This is how it worked in the first game, you had to earn a certain amount of stars (iirc) before the shop icon showed up. It was super confusing with tons of people posting in the thread asking how to get to the shop and having people answer the same thing over and over. Given how poorly it was received I'm surprised they used that same method again.

Anyway, for people who are fans of the series and already know they want to buy whatever the premium IAPs are, they're not "buying their way through it" and "the reason disgusting IAP's exist in the first place." They just want to buy a coin doubler and not have to watch ads. I'm among those people. It'd be nice that if you already know you're going to buy the doubler anyway, you'd get double credit for the early parts of the game you'll be playing through before the shop unlocks. I think their line of reasoning is that they want people to be a little familiar with playing the game before buying stuff in the store, which I sort of get, but even a darkened shop icon with a pop-up saying to earn 1000 stars or whatever would be way better than the obtuse way it's handled now, IMO.

I'm all for calling out people acting stupid but in this instance I think your response was an overreaction.