Universal Sky Force Reloaded (by Infinite Dreams)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeterID, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    IIRC, you need to reach either a certain number of upgrades or seen game over a few times to unlock the shop.

2. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    That is beyond frustrating for someone who is WANTING TO PAY MONEY. Being forced to wait for an invisible pay store to activate and not knowing what is needed to activate it. I mean really? Great game and great devs. But this makes no sense to me. Atleast tell us what we need to do to unlock the store. Replay Level 1 and 2 50 fifty times? Slowly grind to put atleast 5 upgrades to shield and gun? Slowly grind and do one of the more expensive upgrades?

3. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
    I'm in the same boat. I'd love to buy stuff, but no store means no money - why is it not unlocked immediately?

4. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    It finally unlocked for me after getting to atleast level 3 and earning around maybe 1000 stars? Not sure unfortunately, still seems unnecessary personally. Good luck!

5. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
    It'll have to wait for me until tonight then. I'm already tired of seeing ads.

6. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    definitely a huge step from the first. i like the ftp system in this game better than the first. took lots of hour from the first one but never finished the game. but i think in SFR they tweaks everything starting from the boss battle, its just looks gorgeous and well balance in terms of difficulty. i played the game for almost an hour and already accomplished all the objectives on stage 1(normal mode). oh not forget to mentioned that the little addition such the funny dialog and the cinematic opening are definitely a plus to my taste. finally, i can see that the developers brings tons of improvement in graphics as usual their specialty in details is getting better. im going to continue playing this game on my big pro just to see the glorious graphics of this game.

7. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Hell yes!! Downloading this now as I've only just got home from work. Here to an evening of playing

8. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Pretty sweet that you get the "Enforcer" ship w/+10 Main Cannon damage just for playing Sky Force 2014. It looks cool too! It's so weird having such an underpowered ship again after recently playing SF2014 with everything maxed :)

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Oh is that why I got that lol. And yea I'm dying here. I can't wait to get this fighter into shape.

Billy

10. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

What I miss most, aside from the powered up magnet, are those side cannons. I know man, I'm gonna be playing this like crazy.

11. Spudboy

Spudboy Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Hot Damn! I know how I'm spending the rest of my day.

12. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Fantastic!
    It's out a day early in Denmark too.
    Sitting in a coffee bar downloading on their sloooow wifi, can't wait to play this gem.

13. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I didn't get this. Did you have SF2014 still installed when you started playing this one?

14. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    anyone know if this has an apple TV version? I was sad the last version didn't sync progress between ATV and iOS

15. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    #35 sakara214ever, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Okay this game is almost exactly like the one in 2014. Different levels with slightly different enemies and cannon shooting same gameplay same user interface (only the color changes) same objectives in each level exactly same ship even the color is the same. Exactly same weapon upgrades. Same stars same people to save same crates to brake. Even the problem with stars syncing between different devices is the same. If anyone remembers in the first game the stars did not sync between different devices when everything else did. And if i remember correctly they never fixed it. Well same thing happens in this one. It feels more like an extra levels pack from the first rather than a new "upgraded" game. I do not disagree that these devs are amazing and the game is awesome. I will play it myself cause i love these guys games and buy iap to support. BUT? A new or an upgraded game from the first? NO WAY!!!!!!

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #36 LordShad0wz, Jun 1, 2016
    While there are a lot of similarities there are a lot of differences. Play a bit more and you will find out. There are blueprints for brand new ship types. I've already unlocked one.

I'm pretty happy.

I do agree however the stars need to transfer between devices. They should have and should address this. This is important.

I've been supporting these devs since I originally tested the game on the TapWave Zodiac 2 device which was a Palm OS device back in 2004. Yes I've been playing this game for that long and I'm still willing to spend more money on these devs. I got to know a few of them back then and while I don't know if they still work there I still support the studio.

Billy

17. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Ok thanks. Will play more and will come back with impressions :)

18. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    I wish you could turn off the game slow motion when you release your finger. It's so annoying. Please make an option to turn off slow motion. Make the pause button always active.

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #39 LordShad0wz, Jun 1, 2016
    When I beat that helicopter a few times I got a blueprint for part of a new ship. I don't yet know if it was specific to the helicopter but that's when I got it. I also got a card on level 3.

I need one more medal to unlock level 4. I get right to the end of level 1 and alway take 1 tap of damage and lose the medal I need hehe GRRR

Edit- nope. I just got another part on level 1. Made level 4 now too :)

Billy

20. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    A description of the cards would be nice too! I got one that is called lucky shield but doesnt say what it actually does. I assumed I get to start the level with a shield, but that is not the case so I have no idea at all what the card is for....