Universal Sky Force 2014 (by Infinite Dreams)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeterID, Apr 25, 2014.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    on stage 5, there isn't Kill all enemies, but Collect Stars (70% and 100% So you are pretty much supposed to get hit and do a no-weapons run.

Amazing video! But how do you manage to get the black ship? is it a card? It would be very nice if there are different skins to unlock.

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Yeah, it's the very last card in the set.

3. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    oh, thanks for letting me know :) so far i'm finding duplicate cards of the first and second row. But really, once you pay for the star doubler, this game is incredible! i started playing it after gemini strike updated and ruined my golden claw, which was my only way to progress a bit in that game :)

4. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Hey, thanks to the three of you for responding!^

I embarrassingly just assumed the mission structure was the same (ie: kill all enemies) without even reading each... oops. :eek:;):D

Regarding Black Ship: Gawd. I currently have THREE cards. It's going to take me the rest of my life to see that black ship... lol

DBC

5. daki123456

daki123456 Member

Nov 5, 2014
    Getting the 100% destroyed enemies on stage 5

Hello , the key to destroy every turret in stage 5 is to master the EMP dodge . I'ts all about timing and small gestures .i usually does a little stroke perpendicular to the direction the EMP is coming from at the last second, then immediatly the opposite stroke , it will cause the EMP to circle around , freeing you to do damage for a good 4 - 5 seconds .

@ramzarules : true there ain't a dedicated medal for 100% enemies destroyed on stage 5 , still if you play for high score it's crucial to learn how to do it cause there are a lot of points in destroying those turret :D

Good Luck !

6. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    that's useful to know! but i'm not playing for highscore, just enjoying the game and trying to beat the stage 7 boss. i almost got the timing down, but one wrong move and that cannon destroys me. Soon though...

7. shieraz

shieraz Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Sorry If this offends someone, but I had to share this here too, support just replys with canned responses and is not helping.

This is the third time that I have lost my progress in game.

problem: some of the cards do not show up, last times this happened I was too furious to notice what were missing, but this time I can clearly see that card # 21 and card # 22 are missing, I had them before restoring from cloud.

I am using the same gmail id: and same facebook id: with Sky Force 2014 ver 1.33 on android. I am running stock 4.4.2 on LG G2 D802 phone; my phone is not rooted. I am using a wifi connection that is stable and connection is not lost anytime during playing.

I am afraid that next time I have to change my phone or restore it to factory setting, my progress will be lost again. Please advise how do I keep my progress and cards?

8. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    @^ - Man, if I lost a card at this point...

Speaking of which, anyone got any new input on best card farming spots?

Stage 6 is a bust (ZERO cards playing 1-2 hours almost daily for three weeks and counting), and I'm not having any luck with Stages 1-5 up to and including insane...

DBC

9. shieraz

shieraz Member

Nov 15, 2014
    @DBC: I got most of my cards at stage 3 insane. But now that has run dry. I was missing only Card#19 and Card#24 but lost card #21 and Card#22 due to sync error. I played Stage 3 at Insane but got no cards anymore so I went on to play it at Nightmare and got Card#22 again. I will be playing Stage#3 at Nightmare from now on to hopefully get more cards.

10. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i will agree with stage 3, i got some cards on normal and hard, but they are only starter ones, ie -5% production / upgrade time.

no other stages hed cards, up to and including level 7. Level 8 i havent beat so far.

11. botorman

botorman Member

Sep 2, 2009
    I almost complelet all the normal and hard stages, but can't go forward it in the nightmare mode, weapon upgrade too slowly when after item level 3, need more funny stage and weapon.

12. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    #1412 Intendro, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    *card appears*

Must not- *suddenly dies*

#

#

#

#

#

Where is that increased card rate update for iOS? Has it been submitted yet?
    :eek:

13. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Ugh. I had that happen once, and it was not awesome. The only card I saw in three weeks of daily play and I lost it. Awesome.

I was under the impression that the update had happened, but if the past month is what "increased drop rate" looks like... :rolleyes:

DBC

14. PeterID

PeterID Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Hey guys!

No, the update didn't happen yet. I'm unable to give you any ETA on it right now, sorry.

Best regards,
    Peter,
    Infinite Dreams.

15. Drummerboycroy

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Oh thank God. You have no idea how much cursing I've been doing the past few weeks... :p;):D

I don't even need an ETA, just hope. lol

DBC

16. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Nice to know the dev will be updating the game so more cards will drop. Hope its alot more than what it is now so I can continue to play and not feel its a grind to collect them.

17. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    +1
    Havent played for quite a while although i drop in on the thread hoping this has got fixed. It is funny that it took days to decrease the drop rate to impossible levels, but is taking weeks/ months to turn the switch back on. Apparently not a high priority.

18. PeterID

PeterID Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    As harsh as it may sound, yes - it's not a high priority at the moment. As we're currently focused on revamping the GUI for the Android TV/Steam version (Sky Force has been Greenlit, btw. : ), it would take us a considerable amount of time to to merge some other changes into the iOS/Android branch so we could put up a viable build for the store. So, yeah, we're waiting until there's some material or a critical fix to add.
    Meanwhile, I've been playing SF from scratch on a new device, so I'm fairly aware of how the cards drop at the moment. Being obviously biased about it, can I ask you, guys, to post screenshots of your card collections? Perhaps coupled with your hangar and stage select screen? If you're maxed out and/or finished all the levels and difficulties - just say so - no point in posting screenshots. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Peter,
    Infinite Dreams.

19. shieraz

shieraz Member

Nov 15, 2014
    #1419 shieraz, Jan 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
    @PeterID:

I have maxed hanger, have finished Nightmare at Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4 and going on to finish more. I am still missing Card#19 and Card#24. My last card drop was some weeks ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Leind

Leind Member

Aug 31, 2014
    About the card drop.. I did notice an increase in the last android version.

This last two weeks I go 6 cards quite easily and completed the collection.
    5 on stage 6 insane, and the last one on stage 5 Nightmare.
    Took me about the time it took to fully upgrade upgrade the last level of wing cannons and mega bombs (with double star), I completed the cards collection before maxing out the plane.

As an example, when the Nightmare mode was first released, I only got one card while completing all medals from stage 1 to 5 and getting some medals on the harder stages. So everything good, now I can use all the stars I got for nightmare medals attemps :D

(Though the main cannon could use a lvl5 upgrade too, nowadays he just peel the paint fron ennemy, you hav to use the laser for any serious damage. hint, hint)

Also waiting on the steam version for the coop play