Universal [Sky Dancer] Fantasy Runner & Skydiving! Need Beta Testers! (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Can I join the beta?

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Sure, I'll send you a PM in a minute! ;)

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Wow! I really like it! The gameplay is great but I think the steering is too sensitive when you are in the air. If you do anything longer than a tap, you go way too far. I am getting used to it but I'm worried that some people will give up because of it. If you make it very apparent that you only need quick taps in the tutorial then I think you should be fine.

4. antony.thai

That's the worriest part of me during the work of SD, the current control balance helps more people to get used with the game more than the one from the beginning, but I will try to improve it more, the suggestion on tutorial is great, even when I try to advise people to press and hold then time the release but it happens too quick so it's still not good enough, I will improve this in the upcoming update.

5. antony.thai

Since Sky Dancer is released, but we're still working on it (even harder), so if anyone has a feedback, please drop a note in the new game thread so we could treat you well. Thank you a lot for all the effort for helping Sky Dancer getting beta phrase! The link to new game thread is here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=300190