Universal [Sky Dancer] Fantasy Runner & Skydiving! Need Beta Testers! (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Thought the update was going live last weekend

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Don't worry, dude. I'll ask my dev for new update ASAP. And it will be released in TestFlight soon.

3. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Are you a dev?

4. zeca1234

zeca1234 Active Member

Dec 6, 2015
    hi

hello
    i would like to join the beta testing please
    thanks

My apple id is : [email protected]

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm a member of Pine Entertainment, pickypants.

6. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    It's kickypants and don't call me dude. What member of pine entertainment are you. Like the last member?

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Sorry, kickypants. I'm a teammate of antony.thai. And we try to release new update on TestFlight in this weekend. Don't worry about it.

8. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
  9. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Still no update?

10. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    You guys give up or what

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    We are trying to do the last steps to release the game next week, on Jan-19, kickypants. SOrry for reply your comment late.

12. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Hey kickypants and all,

I'm sorry for keep you waiting for so long, I was closed to focus on improving the product to make it worth your trusting. Clearly, Sky Dancer need really big effort after receiving many feedbacks and it takes really tons of time to have back something that we can believe that it's good and not just another Pine Entertainment games. We submitted few beta releases already but decided to hold back since we think that it's yet good. I will try to touch with players more often than the past few weeks and/since we decide to keep improving and updating this game over time, Sky Dancer will be a project that we will taking care of everydays in this 2017.

I've enabled a beta release with tons of changes but still not the last one, mostly, we changed the control and a lot improvements here and there. Please lets me know if the version bring you anything new.

I appreciated your help a lot! ;-)

Best,

13. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Feels stiffer to me. Almost not as responsive as it was. And the graphics definitely look to have changed. Not for the better. Lighting doesn't quite seem as bright and sharp. Sand falling looks less like sand than before. A weird glow on some of the scenery in the background. Is that supposed to be moonlight? Draw distance as to what you can see coming seems more faded like I can't see clearly as far. This is just based on a side to side comparison of the updated version on my iPad and the old version still on my phone. I assume the level you can achieve is higher. Really easy to collect orbs for characters. Not much challenge there

14. antony.thai

Thanks for the feedbacks, some improvements are made for improving the fps and battery drain of the devices in that beta release actually, but the visual quality is based on the performance of the devie and adjusting automatically. I think it's yet great in fact. I will PM you a code of newer version so you can check it out now. There're lots of improvements are done, and in the mean time, we're still working on that.

15. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    I just downloaded the new version. I run on an iPad Pro. It definitely looked better before update

16. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Cool that you have new characters but on the character select screen they look so bad and low Rez low poly. Really looks like visually it's a step back in general.

17. antony.thai

I can't tell you how much appreciated I am with your support! If there're a chance I would love to meet you in person and invite your for a beer, also, sorry for the lost in communication of me in TA for awhile.

I will PM you a promo code right now for latest update. Wait me for few minutes.

Best!

18. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Btw I thought the icon you had before was nicer.

19. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Lol. A beer sounds good

20. antony.thai

Agreed! The current one looks too safe comparing to the game that risk mostly everything... I'm hunting for a better idea right now.