Universal Sky Dancer (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jan 18, 2017.

1. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

It's a bug! I gonna fix it in the next update. :p

2. antony.thai

I'm listening for sure! Just a hell more of works after the luanching :p. I think about tracking it with a new leaderboard first then spending more time to works on some kind of Statistics should be nice for players.

PS: The experience of Satan is feaking weird to me, he lands with his head :p You will find the flying experiene a bit crazy too.

Cheers,
    Ell

3. antony.thai

Definitely a awesome idea for a superb character! In fact, I love Neo too, most of the time, he dances not fights at all.

4. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    As for the business suit dude, Jason Statham would be nice. His face is easy to animate haha.

5. antony.thai

Haha! Can you advise me a name of him? :p

6. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    His nicknames Jay or The Stath. Jay Stath could work too. But The Stath would be the best, given how other characters are named in the game

7. antony.thai

Hmm.. is this ok? I'm thinking that it's not good to remind too much about a famous actor and people will think that the game uses his name to drive more downloads, it's not good right? ... Can we go with ... Cracker?

8. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    #68 skylined87, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    You could call him the Deliverer or something like that...ya know since he was the Transporter? Ok sorry that was just stupid, lol...

Or call him Cranky... You may not want to call him cracker. You probably don't know this, but here in America cracker is a slang term for Caucasians. It might turn some people off to your game, and that's the last thing I want to happen. ;)

9. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Can't stop playing, this is so thrilling I am near the 20.000 points so I am closing in on the top.

Great game Ell Tee this is again a step forward for Pine Entertainment, normally I don't play runners but the controls on this are spot on, you got my nomination for Game of the Month.

10. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    I still use the original runner the most. I would stay away from famous likenesses.

11. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    You definitely breathed new life into the running genre. Game of the year for me. This game has that "one more try" hook to it cuz you just gotta get a new highscore. Just gotta get rid of continues. Been saying it for months, this game is hard to put down. Great job Ell tee

12. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    The one best thing this game has going for it (along with many other things this game nails perfectly) is the controls. I wouldn't touch them, as they were perfected in beta. This really is a gem, and will surely stand out and do well. Another homerun for Pine Entertainment and awesome work by the devs!!

13. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    The "one more go" element and controls are spot on. But for me, it's the soothing atmosphere that keeps me going. The soundtrack too.

As for the one more go element, specifically for me, I tell myself, just run through one more night

14. antony.thai

I can't tell how much happy I am while seeing you guys feeling good with the game and especially the control. The biggest worry of mine is exactly inside the control itself, because I fear that everyone won't feel Sky Dancer as good as I am, it's much better now after the launching so me and the team could spend more time on the rest and release more cool updates.

Thank you guys!
    Ell

15. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
  16. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Well I see 131,000 on the leaderboard. I know that was done using continues. That continue thing was such a bad idea. The leaderboards have no purpose now. If you have the cash to continue you rise on the leaderboards. Guess I gotta save up money and just keep continuing till I'm first. Hate that. Booooooooooooo. Took so much fun out of running for score. Ugh

17. antony.thai

18. antony.thai

Yes, hunting for score is not easy, we're thinking this is hacking since the current design is now allowed to score that far. But we will have a leaderboard for non-continue run, I know what you're feeling and me too.

Cheers,
    Ell

PS: Some told me that current characters are not interesting, can you give me some feedbacks?

19. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    I run with tharbadas because she looks the best. The rest seem just kinda thrown in. Not real interesting and most look kinda strange when they run. I guess they could be animated better more realistic. They really don't match the visuals of the environment. They all run and react the same.

20. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    anyway to make the characters we buy have some sort of stat increase.
    maybe have one character have a coin multipler of .5 , .75, 1.0, eft.
    other characters with score multipliers. this way they aren't just for cosmetic purposes