Universal Sky Dancer (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    I arrived too late for the beta. Downloading now

2. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Ya this is how to do freemium.

3. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    #43 icoker, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    I'd love to see an angel or valkyrie or just a winged creature in this game

Maybe even just a man in a business suit as well

And I hope to see more icy, tropical, volcanic, biomes too

4. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Or a guy in a trench coat like Neo from the Matrix. When your character makes those insane jumps and then lands without a scratch it definitely reminds me of a superhero-like character. :)

5. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    love the concept and the art style.
    Also congrats to the whole Pine Ent., because i see your evolution through simple games to better and more polished.
    That said, personally i can't enjoy the game because of the falling controls. I am constantly -should i press more - did i press too much - fail.
    I would prefer one tap for close distance, two taps for greater distance and not having to think how long to hold down on the screen, and focus on the experience for more "zen" - but that's just me.

6. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    The dev has always been most concerned about control and constantly tweaked it while in beta. I feel it really is at its best right now. Think if you kept at it that you would adapt to the hold times and the little touches you to make for corrections. I like to use bid touches to get him moving then small touches to slow him down to where I need to land

7. CzarBrain

CzarBrain Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Indeed... The falling literally killed my experience and consequently I deleted the game. Update with improved control of descent and I'll try it again.

8. porktree

porktree Member

Jan 19, 2017
    The first few times I missed the platforms frequently, but after a few rounds the contols started to feel natural. It's all about flying, so you don't get to turn on a dime, you have to anticipate your trajectory. I would change nothing about the controls for this spectacular game.

9. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Welcome to Touch Arcade!! ;) I saw your score in leaderboard, you're an awesome player.

10. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Playing with sad robot. I'm pretty sure when he lands on a platform it would sound more metallic.

11. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Me too bought him to support the Dev, but I also bought the coin doubler so you get quicker trough the game and skip those hard missions ha ha, I am number 7 now on the Leaderboard, it's a combination of getting challenges really quick and go as far as you can of course, but you need to get the multiplier up that's the easiest way.

Eventually the most skilled player has the highest score, and that is how it supposed to be.

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can't stop playing the game.
    The free aim jumping is the best part of the game.
    Without it the game would be so different.
    Once you master it ou will understand.
    Hope everyone picks this game up because it's the best.

13. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Yes eventually when we are at level 50 which I believe is max the ones that run the farthest and get the most perfect jumps and landings and grinds with be the best. Ell if you are listening it would be nice to know how far we traveled every run or even better have a separate leaderboard stat for distance and score. That would be great. Also your Satan character seems out of place in this game. Not really liking running with Satan.

14. porktree

porktree Member

Jan 19, 2017
    Thanks! I'm loving your game. So far the only problem I've had is figuring out what a grind was :)

15. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Collecting a long string of coins without missing any

16. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Yes! Trenchcoat! That sounds amazing. Neo from matrix

17. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Beautiful.

What a pleasant surprise! This is a beautiful game that I expect will claim a good bit of my time. I look forward to tweaks and/or updates but will be happy playing the game as it is. Thumbs up!

18. porktree

porktree Member

Jan 19, 2017
    I got that, now I'm stuck in ziczac or zigzag. I feel like I'm doing it, but the challenge stays on lock.

19. porktree

porktree Member

Jan 19, 2017
    I got that, now I'm stuck in ziczac or zigzag. I feel like I'm zig zagging, but haven't done one of the 10 I need.

20. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    I just hit 4826 and Id like to check the leaderboards but nothing on the Menu seems selectable. No button works atm. Would also love to select icloud sync.

On an iPhone 6S