Universal Sky Dancer (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Crondar

Crondar Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
    What's this Sky Dancer Premium all about? It has a higher version number (3.9.5) than the normal app (3.8.7). Am I supposed to switch apps? How can I transfer my progress to the premium version? Quite irritating.

2. SolsticeLady

SolsticeLady Active Member

May 15, 2014
    Female
    In the description of the weekly Treasure Hunt event it says "You can revive as many time as you want". In previous versions that worked fine and you could click the ad symbol to revive, however in current version you don't get unlimited tries with ads but after a certain number of revivals you can only revive by paying with stars just like in the normal runs. Please fix this so that you have unlimited tries with ad watching just as before

3. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    And I would like to be able to buy booster like coin magnet via in-game coin currency, not only via in-app purchases

4. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    Just wondering if you still follow this thread? If yes, please tell me if this will be fixed. Thanks in advance

5. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    Don't know what's going on. It seems as if further development of the game has suddenly stopped. :(

6. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    Finally, new update is here! It comes along with a new character called "Blossom Queen".

7. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    Cool, so there's still life out there :p

8. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    The counter of the Weekly Treasure Hunt seems to be broken. It counts upwards!

Free play in
    etc. hours!

9. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    I had the same issue. Restart of the game reset the timer

10. SolsticeLady

May 15, 2014
    Female
    There have been several bug fix updates in the meantime, however the issue with revive characters unlimited times with ad watching in Weekly Treasure Hunt still hasn't been fixed. Please fix this