Universal Sky Dancer (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Jan 18, 2017.

1. linh.tran

linh.tran Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Dear Crondar,
    Please save your latest progress, then try uninstall and install again.
    We have spent time for this issue but can not make sure success yet, we still need an help from users who met it to check again

2. Crondar

Crondar Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
    #362 Crondar, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
    Hi Linh, how can I make sure that my progress is saved? I don't wanna start from scratch.

Edit: Managed to restore my progress successfully, but it looks still the same. No daily reward, no weekly treasure hunt. Just some stars as a reward for ad watching, that's all.

So my progress as it is (backed up via Facebook) seems to cause this bug. Quite frustrating.

3. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    We keep hoping users, who met that issue to allow us fixing on your Sky Dancer data. :)

4. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    To be honest, I really don't get why this problem is so difficult to solve. The UI simply doesn't show the (new) reward system anymore. Which it shouldn't do at any given time, no matter the progress.

5. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    Yes, after waiting for 3 and a half months Sky Dancer seems to be fully functional again! [emoji41]

Now it's about time to look for all of the stuff I've missed out since then... [emoji24]

6. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    Hi guys!

Still looking for missing characters. The last one I know of was Dr Badevil. Could anybody give me an overview of the characters made available since then?

Who is the third lady from the left, front row?

What about this Pinocchio character? Is it real?

Thanks in advance and many greetings[​IMG][​IMG]

7. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    The third lady from the left is Ying - an Chinese girl and a best friend of Azura.

The wood man is Collodi, let's look for him and some other dancers !

8. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    ^Very cool! [emoji41] Is there an overview of the male dancers also? Would be nice to have. [emoji3]

9. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    good idea ! should choose a nice day:)

10. eaglej

eaglej New Member

May 19, 2018
    Great game!! But icloud sync? Not with my devices.

Hi!
    First I have to say, that you are doing a great job with sky dancers! I play it since it arrived on iOS, and it still isn't boring.
    But where is the icloud sync? It doesn't work on my devices (ipad pro and iphone 7) with iOS10 and 11.
    In iOS10 it shows up in the icloud settings, but not in 11.
    And in earlier versions there was a switch to activate icloud, but now it's gone, I don't know since when.
    So how can I sync my progress between my devices? Of course I use the same icloud account on my devices, game center activated.
    Will my progress be saved, if I have to reinstall the app some time?
    I don't want to link a facebook account to have my progress saved.
    So please save the progress in icloud like promised in the app description. If I could lose all my progress (and that were many hours), because sky dancers doesn't save it or backs it up in the icloud, this would stop me playing your wonderful game :(
    Please help. Thank you.

11. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    Yep, not a fan of the Facebook solution either. But I can confirm, at least for the Android version, it works.

12. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    Hi Eaglej,
    The latest versions on IOS and Android save data via only Facebook, so you progress will not be secured if not link. We will seriously consider for more sync options.
    keep enjoying Sky Dancer, let us know anytime there is problem, don't try any thing can harm your data.

13. eaglej

eaglej New Member

May 19, 2018
    #373 eaglej, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    You had iCloud before. Why did you stop using it? Please bring it back soon!!!
    A view days ago I purchased the "Remove Ads" in the store on my iPad pro.
    But on my other idevices it still shows, that I hadn't bought it, even if I click on "restore purchases".
    That shouldn't be. Is that a bug? Normally if I buy a inapp Ad remove, it is bought for all my devices using the same apple ID, or if I reinstall it. I even tried reinstalling your app, but "Remove Ads" is still not bought.
    Please help! And bring back icloud sync soon! Thank you!

14. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    Please don't worry, we understand how need it is.
    Your purchases and progress is existing on apple ID, but it will not be sync to the game, that's why you don't have it on other devices.

15. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    Let's check if "Remove ads" is purchased with the latest update 3.3.7.

16. SolsticeLady

SolsticeLady Active Member

May 15, 2014
    Female
    #376 SolsticeLady, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    I want to unlock next world. Before update the requirement was to run a certain number of miles in hard mode. After the update, I miss the option to select the difficulty when starting the run. I can’t find it anywhere, and in the unlock world message it just says I need to reach the professional area of mars world. How do I do that?

I did notice the messages during the run about entering intermediate and advanced areas. Does this mean that each run I do I go through beginner/intermediate/advanced area and next world is automatically unlocked when I reach professional area? This seems to be more difficult than directly starting in hard mode and then run the required number of miles. Please explain. Thanks in advance

17. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    As far as you run, as more as Areas you pass. A message will shows up above every time you reach an area. So it's exact what you said.

18. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    #378 Crondar, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Can't unlock the new character Juan. No matter how often I try. Have you changed something? I've never had any problems with unlocking new characters before.

19. linh.tran

Mar 21, 2016
    As you said that, it could be a bug. I afraid you could miss him this week.

20. Crondar

Mar 3, 2017
    I see, could be a bug indeed (On Android at least!). Anyone who was able to unlock Juan last week?