Universal Sky Chasers (by Lucky Kat Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lucky Kat, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I would really enjoy being apart of your next beta

2. Limelight

Limelight Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    To save my city.
    localhost
  3. Lucky Kat

Lucky Kat Well-Known Member

Thanks so much!

4. Lucky Kat

Man, that is fast?!

5. Lucky Kat

Thanks for your support!

6. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Yikes! I despise the control scheme. Would love this if it had controlls similar to Cavernaut, (which incidentally I adore) but hey this is a different game. I do like the look of the game, but bouncing from left to right just isn't my thing. Sounds like plenty of people here love it though, so best of luck!

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Yes the controls are a big pet of what I like about the game . It fits what you are trying to do perfectly and keeping the battery in mind in the same moment

8. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I love the tap controls. I wish that cavernaut didn't use tilt. I hate twisting my device around. It was my only complaint with that game as well as it was and is done.

The controls in this game are perfect. You can quickly tap back and forth to maneuver properly. It's fantastic. I purchased the unlimited checkpoints and it was a great purchase.

Billy

9. Lucky Kat

super thanks for the purchase! Appreciate it and have fun!

10. Lucky Kat

Maybe you'd like to reverse it? You can do that by going to the pause screen (right corner button when in-game)

11. Lucky Kat

Reached the end yet?

12. Lucky Kat

If you have been playing Sky Chasers.

What is the next world you want to see:

A) Underwater World
    B) Lava World

Max uses a claw to pick up items and weapons. What kind of other weapons you'd like to see? Let us know!

13. atchoo

atchoo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Bassano del Grappa
    A) Underwater World

More relaxing. :)

14. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    What? A claw? Weapons? Now you are speaking my language. I can't wait!

Personally I'd say lava but either one would be fantastic.

Billy

15. crazy dad

crazy dad Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Underwater would be great especially if the ship would go down instead of up with the jets. Reverse the gravity that you've set. Underwater currents, etc.
    a weapon for underwater could be a harpoon. Or a piranha launcher

16. Swelab Games

Swelab Games Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2015
    Sweden, Malmo
    Simple and nice game

I played the game for some days ago and I did not like it.

It is pretty simple and honestly cool game.

17. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Seeing from the gameplay vid there is no combat in this game at all. Avoid everything and collect the coins?

18. crazy dad

crazy dad Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    There is minimal combat. Just clearing an enemy or two so you don't drop the cannon. The claw picks it up, but if you get hit, you drop it. So in some cases you may need to get an enemy or two. There are no boss fights at the end of levels. This game is more exploration while being rationed on fuel. You have to find the checkpoint platforms to refuel.

19. Lucky Kat

What about when you get hit, the item doesn't drop? We're working on an update right now!

20. crazy dad

crazy dad Active Member

Oct 21, 2010
    The item for me does drop. That's why I would need to take out enemies so that I can reach the point where I need to use the weapon to clear a path. Like in the ice world where there are blocks of ice that need to be cleared but before that enemies are flying around. If they hit me besides losing coins and energy, the canon drops and I have to try to avoid being hit more, further losing voluble energy, then spend precious fuel picking the cannon back up to make it to the obstruction to be able to use the cannon to blast it and make a hole to go through. The easiest way for me was to blast the enemies before hand to avoid the mentioned losses.
    There was only one time that I can recall needing to kill an enemy, forgive me if there was more, but that was because it was carrying a key so I had to blast him to make it drop the key.
    I thought the previous question was in reference to typical platform type games where there are boss fights and combat is necessary to continue. Others than the one time mentioned, there is not in the way of necessary combat.
    Not a bad thing in my opinion as I really enjoyed the game, even purchased the checkpoint iap so I could stop all the time to explore more and save the money to buy ships as every time I do I get more fuel and the ability to explore more with each pass through.
    I've gotten to the end once and am playing again to find more stuff and hidden areas. That says a lot for me as there are several games that I just stop playing because I loose interest quickly (I blame the over abondance of cheap/free games on the App Store causing an ADD gaming effect ;). This one I bought an IAP and keep playing. Good game and glad to see you so active in the thread. Thanks. Please keep continuing with this game.