GameClub Skulls of the Shogun - (by 17-BIT, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Nov 27, 2013.

1. heretik

heretik Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Bring on the update already ...

2. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
  3. LukeT

LukeT Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Update is up, now working in my region.
    Going to play now...#

4. 17-BITJess

17-BITJess New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Update is up everyone! Thanks for your patience!

5. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Could use a bigger font for details, leaderboards, continue button on the level select screen for the iPhone version. But minor issue though. The game is greatt!!!

6. ryansumo

ryansumo Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Freelance artist
    Manila
    Happy to see this game getting some love!

7. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    I think there's an issue with the achievement. I keep getting the Devil Inside achievement over and over again. In the achievement menu I didn't see it.

8. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I needed some good hybrid TBS kind of game is this is it. The free-ish movement is a nice touch, and the diffucluty ramps up very nicely. The battle at the gates (I won't give details) was awesome and very diffuclut. I can't wait to play more. The multiplayer seems very well implemented though I haven't tried it yet. Great game!

9. IroN1c

IroN1c New Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Call me dumb, but how the hell do you play online? You need a Skulls Anywhere account, yes but how do I create one?

10. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Just select multiplayer and select skulls anywhere. It will automatically tell you to enter your skulls anywhere account or create one.

11. IroN1c

IroN1c New Member

Dec 11, 2013
    It just asks for a Login and if I enter something it's incorrect because the account does not exists. I can't seem to find where I can create one.

12. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    There's a button below that said "create" if I'm not mistaken. Select create instead of sign in.

13. IroN1c

IroN1c New Member

Dec 11, 2013
    You are absolutely right. The strange thing is:
    I've only found it after switching the language to english. (I had it on German first).

In the German translation the "Create Account" and "Forgot Password" buttons overlap in such a way that you can barely see the Create Account Button (you can only see the first 3 letters which are the same as Forgot Password, so it just looks bugged).

Thanks for the help! I've reported the bug via e-mail to the devs.

14. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    No worries, the developers are working to fix these bugs. Note to the developers: Can I have bigger buttons on the mission details screen? The "Leaderboards & Continue" for the iPhone version. Oh, and please fix the achievements too. Thank you. This is like the best game ever. :)

15. Phairdon

Phairdon Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Is the multiplayer community well populated? Also, is this game like hero academy where you can reset your moves each turn or like outwitters where once you use a movement that's it?

16. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    No update for us? :(

17. borut

borut Member

Nov 29, 2013
    New Update fixes crash in iOS 5 and lower

The new update is out and should fix the crash anyone was having on iOS version 5 and lower (you won't have access to GameCenter but that's a larger issue Apple needs to resolve).

The multiplayer community is alive and well, especially with cross play with the Steam version.

You can restart your turn in async/Skulls Anywhere - just to go the Pause menu while playing and choose Restart Turn.

Borut

18. boristanoto

boristanoto Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Achievements fix? Bigger buttons? Hope I'm not asking too much. :)

19. Gotta try this multiplayer, is it fun? And it is all asynch right?

20. borut

borut Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Not yet, but we're working on it. :)