Universal Skiing Yeti Mountain (by Featherweight Games Pty Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Featherweight, May 20, 2015.

1. sfdthegreat

sfdthegreat New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    #101 sfdthegreat, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    I just finished with 92/93 gear. How do I get the last gear? Or is that a bug?

2. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    I am so glad it's not just me - I've been on 625 for the last half hour just repeating the same thing over and over.

3. The game has a couple of endings, they're just randomly selected so there isn't anything you can do to determine what ending you get. Given the story of the game is all about conspiracies and urban myths we wanted to have the ending fit into that theme so we felt like having multiple endings was the best way to encourage rumours about how the game ends. For the most part this hasn't worked as well as we'd hoped (we've had to field a few angry emails about the endings :p) but I guess if you're trying something a bit out there it doesn't always go the way you intended.

If you want to discuss more about the endings there's a bit of discussion about the different endings people have gotten on RealTruthDirect.com

Patch is still on the way and it'll definitely solve the 625 and 712 bugs plus the red skull bug, we'll post when we have a solid release date.

4. sfdthegreat

sfdthegreat New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    I got gold time on 712! What's the red skull bug?

5. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Just got killed on the final level (841, I think). Is there any way to replay it. Onto the challenge levels in the meantime. Probavly says more about me, my age etc, and my available time for playing games but this is my personal favourite game of the year. Some cheeky blighter has even cloned it today.

6. Pgorey

Pgorey New Member

Jun 28, 2015
    625 possible

Ya'll need to try harder ;)

Attached Files:

7. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    wow - as soon as these challenge levels are done I'll get right back to 625 now I know it's possible.

8. sfdthegreat

sfdthegreat New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    625 is definitely doable but I was only able to barely beat 712.

Attached Files:

9. asfand96

asfand96 New Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Ummm

Well I finished the game except the level 712. And I have 91/93 gear. So like, once that bug is fixed I'm assuming I'll have 92/93 gear. How will I get the last one?

10. MBowman

MBowman Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Very fun little game. One of my top casual IOS games.

11. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Been in my downloaded games as part of my backlog of games so I'm only just getting around to giving this a try. Looks and plays great so far!

12. Hey Skiing Yeti Mountain fans,

We've just pushed a big update to Skiing Yeti Mountain.

It’s got some big new features including:
    - New time extension mode (as per popular request)
    - Game Center Achievements
    - 10 extra challenge mountain tracks
    - 10 new pieces of gear (including Gary’s own line of skis, all ‘by Gary’)
    - An experimental comedic monetisation technique where Larry has opened up a Entrepreneurial consultancy where you can watch his ads in exchange for rock solid business advice.
    - The long awaited fixes to levels 625 and 712. (Massive congratulations to those of you who managed to take beat them despite the bugs!)

Happy Skiing!

Featherweight

13. D_Cups

D_Cups New Member

Sep 23, 2015
  14. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Great update! I'm really enjoying the endless Modes! Really well put together.

One tiny thing: you can no longer jump back to first level you didn't get a gold on, in the past there was a button that took you there, now we have to scroll up looking for it. (unless I'm missing something...)

15. idaveharris

idaveharris Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2013
    Love the update! Are the GC achievements working properly? I get them but then they don't register on GC app.

16. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Same here - Didn't get credit for any of the achievements either. Bummer.

Btw, I went back and finished all the levels on gold, had to scroll up looking for them, quite a feat as there are 841 levels and had 14 of these. I missed having the button that found the earliest one. Got all gold now - I have to point out that I think level 446 is a bit too difficult for gold in the set time considering that it is at mid point.

17. idaveharris

idaveharris Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2013
    If it's happened to both of us (re GC achievements) I guess it's more likely a bug which will hopefully be fixed soon.

Love my achievements!

18. Hey guys, I'll be looking into the game center achievement bug, it might be an iOS 9 issue but not totally sure.

Also the button to take you to your last non-gold level not being there is also a bug, got a fix for that ready and will submit as soon as I've worked out what's going on with the achievements.

19. WillyPT

WillyPT Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Great work guys!

20. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Now all we need is endless multiplayer and you're done! :)