Universal Skiing Yeti Mountain (by Featherweight Games Pty Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Featherweight, May 20, 2015.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Add another difficulty mode? I would love a new story or area but making the CURRENT game harder because it appears boring? That's probably the first time I've heard that. It's not easy. Maybe the first 10-20 levels are but easy?... Nope.

2. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Yeah.the tutorial levels were too easy so I stopped playing. Smh. Back to reality , this game rocks.

3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

@Featherweight

Thank you for iOS 7 support!

I've made quite a lot of progress on my mini 2 with iOS 8. I'd love to transfer my save data over to my iPhone 5 with iOS 7 now that I can play it on that. Any plans on implimenting iCloud?

4. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Digging my '80s jacket and matching mullet!

Attached Files:

5. Pixel. Perfect

Mar 21, 2015
    Great little game, will keep me entertained over the next few weeks - got to get me some upgrades so back to the slopes.

6. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Great game, I'm on level 514 currently, almost all of them with a gold medal. A few little suggestions:

1. Have an overall time leaderboard - for every unplayed stage add 1 minute and those played use the reduced time, this could be quite an insane leaderboard as shaving off seconds from so many levels has amazing potential.

2. On the mountain map, add a little face for who ever speaks with you next to the level marker and allow us to replay those little cut scenes.

3. I miss Larry. I bought the no-ads IAP but now I feel that I missed out on some great Larry jokes.

7. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I definitely would like to be able to replay cut scenes somehow and sometimes like to imagine what could have been with Larry!

If there was going to be a story mode leaderboard, I'd suggest Total Time Under Par, so someone who'd made it to the end wouldn't necessarily rank higher than someone earlier in the game who's regularly battering down those gold medal times.

8. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Out of curiosity, how were the levels created? Did you have a semi random level generator or were they all hand crafted?

9. We generated them from a series of variable constraints and then curated them.

Sorry about that, I'm afraid Larry is nothing without ads... We put all the best lines before we ask you to pay, so hopefully you didn't miss too much, and thanks for your support :)

At the moment we are working on an endless/time extension mode and we'll probably throw in a bunch more challenge levels with the update for those of you who are into that.

10. Marlon Bargh

Marlon Bargh Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 7, 2015
    That sounds great! Please add some new story as well as that is my favourite. You could add new mountains to unlock with new gameplay features and new storyline. I would happily pay money to by them as DLCs and I'm sure many other people would too! Keep doing what you're doing because it's working.

11. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I really wish you could rewatch some of those ridiculous scenes on the story levels. I wish there was a movie play button..

12. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Finished! Quite the ending... The thing is, me and a friend of mine had a different ending, I wonder what determines it?

13. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Really? I made it to the end yesterday and thought it was an excellent ending. I couldn't imagine it ending any other way now.

My stats at the time were: level 97, 840 levels complete, 835 golds, 29/30 gold skulls, 26/30 red skulls, 90/93 gear. The ending I got was... sudden.

14. Marlon Bargh

Marlon Bargh Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 7, 2015
    Please inform us when you have released the update to the App Store so I can obsessively check for updates and please add some new story levels as well, they're my favourite part.

15. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    I didn't say the ending was bad, it was just different to what I and a friend of mine got. I was wondering how these endings are determined? Maybe it's just random?

16. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    The "Really?" was just surprise that there are multiple endings. Seems odd in a game like this. I can't imagine replaying from the start to see a different one!

17. IISMDII

IISMDII New Member

Nov 8, 2013
    Great Game, really enjoying it!
    Finally finished all regular and skull Levels with gold-medals except lv 712. cant wait for the fix for that one to grab my last medal #

18. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Curse you. I just can't get gold on level 625!

19. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Yeah levels 625 and 712 are infamous! Great game overall, probably the game I spent the most time on this year. Does this make it my GOTY??

20. schoolhouse spirits

schoolhouse spirits Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Hmm I'm also curious now what Featherweight has to say about the multiple endings! Like if it's not a spoiler, how are they achieved?