Universal Skiing Yeti Mountain (by Featherweight Games Pty Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Featherweight, May 20, 2015.

1. schoolhouse spirits

schoolhouse spirits Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Agreed! Sorry but get lost Larry, I have to support these Devs! Loving this game a ton!

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=262147][​IMG][/thread] [thread=262097][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261739][​IMG][/thread] [thread=259548][​IMG][/thread] [thread=262138][​IMG][/thread] [thread=262141][​IMG][/thread][thread=262167][​IMG][/thread][thread=262180][​IMG][/thread]

Skiing Yeti Mountain

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

May 21st, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo

3. schoolhouse spirits

Mar 5, 2013
    Voted! Good luck! This is definitely my game of the week!

4. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    My heart say ski yeti, my brain SAYS another one.

5. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Got my vote!

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I really hope this game wins. It's so good it's almost unbelievable.

7. KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers

KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Level 320 so far (I only proceed once I've gotten gold time)... I'm aiming for ~50-100 levels / day, given that I have a job and 3 kids =)

Like many, at first I wasn't so sure about it... but, there is something maddingly addictive and relaxing at same time in playing.

8. schoolhouse spirits

Mar 5, 2013
    Agreed! I love the feel of this game... Carving down the mountain just feels great.

9. Oldgamer

Oldgamer Well-Known Member

May 22, 2015
    I want to try this but OS 8 only means I cannot :(

Why is a game that looks like this OS 8 only?
    I'm on 7.12 and will not upgrade to 8.

10. There is an update currently in review which will fix a few bugs and open it up to IOS 7, should be approved any day now. We have also been working on a big content update which will be coming out at some point, can't say when yet.

11. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Content update? As if 800+ levels isn't enough?! I've not even hit 400 yet!

12. schoolhouse spirits

Mar 5, 2013
    Sounds great! Looking forward to even more content!

13. Slochy

Slochy Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Anyone else experiencing lots of stutters while playing on an Air 2? It's super annoying. There isn't even a pattern to it, it just comes and goes all the time without being linked to anything particular happening on the slopes. iOS 8.1.2 here.

14. LaraJellyB

LaraJellyB Member

May 28, 2015
    University student
    Rome, Italy
    I think this game is quite boring... Maybe you should to try to add difficulty.

15. KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers

KingOfPhysicsPuzzlers Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Finished the story mode... all but three under the time for yellow. Have a question about level 841? Will put it in spoiler mode...
    So if you don't complete this level the first time you try, it can't be done, since now just get the RIP message?

Also, is there a confirmed level that can't be done in the time given? Someone mentioned there was one level that this seemed to be the case? If so, I don't want to kill myself trying to get from current 838 to 841 in story mode yellow!!!

16. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Wasn't sure if this post was in earnest, but the game does become more difficult as you ski farther down the mountain. Also, don't advance to the next level until you've achieved gold medal time; that adds a self-imposed challenge to the game. And then there are the challenge levels...

17. schoolhouse spirits

Mar 5, 2013
    The difficulty gets harder in the later levels. Also, Did you play the challenge levels? They're challenging!

18. In regards to the ending:
    It's impossible to finish the final level, you will always die. It's a homage to SkiFree. Though there are different ways you may die, so talk to your friends...

There is a bug where level 712 is impossible to get the gold time (we think, we can get about 0.3 seconds off). We will be fixing this in our content patch, the rest are possible.

19. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Update is live. Downloading now #

20. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Thanks for the iOS 7 support!