Universal Skiing Yeti Mountain (by Featherweight Games Pty Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Featherweight, May 20, 2015.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    According to PocketGamer there are 841 regular levels and 30 challenge levels!

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    That's insane. I've never heard of a story mode having so many levels. I guess I won't get bored for a while :)

On a random note I have to commend whoever made the icon. It really is the sharpest / most crisp icon I've ever seen on ios (and I've seen a lot of icons). The resolution and downscale was done perfectly.

3. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    man - that's a whole lot of levels. I'm hoping it just goes on forever. Cheers, Mr Bez.

4. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Mikey goes Skiing would be pretty kool too.

5. Roadblocked

Roadblocked Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Is there an endless skiing mode? Endless skiing with GC achievements for my GotY vote

6. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and good reviews, we have been reading everything. We are planning our first content update so it’s interesting to hear everybody's thoughts.

At this stage we are definitely going to:
    -Open up the game to people who don’t have IOS 8
    -Add Game Center achievements

We’d love to hear if people are wanting more story mode, more challenge mountain or other modes like endless or PvP(Game center challenges).

No promises of course but let us know and we hope you keep enjoying the game.

7. Pedroapan

Pedroapan Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    I'm hooked on this one. Really great and perfect controls! It would be really cool to be able to race ghosts though, both your own fastest times and the world record in the scull-levels.

Pedroapan

8. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    agree on ghosts from. pedropan above - that'd be cool - as an option though as I think some people don't like it.
    Endless, more challenges and PvP would be magic too.
    More stunts and hazards would be great too but hell I love it the way it is.

9. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I feel like there should be a way to "get help" on levels you're stuck on. I cannot beat 59 and its difficulty is worse than the first 3 challenge levels. I've been stuck on it for hours. All the turn speeds are way too precise and near the end there's a tree right in front of a flag turn. I feel like 59 should've been a challenge level instead.

Now I'm stuck and I can't imagine how hard level 100 would be or 300 if this is taking me so long.

10. If you fail a level 10 times in a row Larry should ski on and ask if you want to skip the level, as far as I can see from the analytics, people have used the feature so it seems like it's working at least some of the time, I'll have to look into why that isn't happening for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11. GamerDog

GamerDog Active Member

Cool promo video

Love the promo cvideo, it's really well done and the game looks like fun as well. Def checking it out. Interesting use of retro graphics, seems like everyone's doing it these days. Must be easier to do or something for programmers.

Do you get to see the yetti in game? I'd like to see it attacking you randomly while you ski.

12. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Oh man, I feel terrible, I purchased the remove ads, I feel bad for Larry.. He was so pumped about his ads!...., I just wanted to give something to the devs for such a freaking awesome game.. Sorry Larry

13. Dueler

Dueler Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2012
    Came here yesterday and highest I'd seen anyone mention was 260 or so now I'm at 265 and come back and there's apparently 800+ levels? I've unlocked 18/30 challenges and I was guessing around 500 or so levels.

14. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    A friend of mine is on level 590 or so, a lot to go through! (I'm on 148 so still early on(!?))

15. Don't worry, I'm sure his demise was purely coincidental.

Thanks so much for the support =).

16. lanights

lanights Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    Just started, loving this little big addictive game. I am Sonny Bono, and I have been resurrected literally hundreds of times.

17. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Loving this game. Bought the IAP. What about special outfits for in game achievements? How about secret areas to find and get to? Great job with the game. I am on level 109. Only 700+ more to go!

18. FerranMG

FerranMG Active Member

Feb 3, 2013
    May I suggest an option to set Music level, and not just an on/off toggle?
    I find the SFX to be a bit too loud. If I'm listening to music or to a podcast, the SFX can be distracting.
    Congrats on the awesome game, I'm really enjoying it!

19. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    A good friend of mine just completed the game so confirmed - 841 levels + 30 challenge levels. He finished all the levels except one (seems like an impossible time bug) with a gold medal. Nuts! Anyway, a crazy amount of content! I'm "only" at level 202...

20. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    Geeeeeese. I came on to ask how many levels, I am on like 60 and wanted to see if I was closing in on the finish. Looks like I have a ways to go....