iPad Skies of Glory - from the makers of F.A.S.T.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 16, 2009.

1. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
    Aaahhhh..... Peace and quiet here..... :)

2. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    I am still busy trying to take down the badge from few months ago

3. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
    Perhaps you could try turning off the push notification from the setting? You could also try double click on home button then long click on the app to close the apps entirely, then re-launch SoG.

4. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Thanks. I Already have tried these. I even uninstalled and reinstalled but the badge seems to reappear automatically.

5. Thomas8294

Thomas8294 Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Virginia,USA
    w00per ! How are you my friend? It has been a long time since I have seen you?

6. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
    Hi Q, I've been busy at work. I was on business trip to Columbia, SC a few weeks ago. I fly here and there on android phone while on 3G network. Usually in shorter game. :) I haven't seen you flying lately either. are you busy with work too?

7. Pirhanna

Pirhanna Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    been a long time

Just thought I would drop in and say hi!

8. Pirhanna

Jul 7, 2010
    yes, I'm still around. Personal life takes prescedence. Good lord ppl

9. mosquito60

mosquito60 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    switzerland
    Hi guys.. Just wanted to say hi.

I play more rise of glory at the time.

If you don't know this game, just have a look:

http://vimeo.com/30524040

10. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
    Hi Swiss, RoG is still not available on Android phone. Do you know when it wil be released? Thanks

11. Thomas8294

Apr 3, 2010
    Virginia,USA
    Well, with the absolute demise of etiquette on the Facebook page (no help from me I am sure), I would say it is time we revive this page!
    So, I will say GG to Banchee and Drogo along with Skymonster and it was good to see Heavy, Corly, along with a host of others. I have seen a [2CH] Hilda who is very good also. Hope he finds his way here. Hope everyones holiday season is going well!

12. Thomas8294

Apr 3, 2010
    Virginia,USA
    So, I played a little today. Funny thing about the room names now. Someone is posting some rather silly room names, aimed mostly at SAW MadMax. Someone else is now posting room names aimed at SWABO. Gee, I wonder what is going on? Did I mention that the place is sliding deeper and deeper into nothingness?

13. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
    #13213 w00per, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
    I've also played a couple games today. I haven't bought any new planes. It seems that Z3, Yak and BF2 are the ones that are still good enough to go against ZW.

14. Thomas8294

Apr 3, 2010
    Virginia,USA
    The ZW is a great plane but I cannot bring myself to fly it. It is not invincible, and I know that was done like that on purpose but I hate trying to chase it when someone needs to bail, but to each his own. I did get a new phone finally and tried to play SoG on it and it stutters all over the place. Called Apple and talked to them for a bit about it and they said some third party apps are having issues with ios 5.0.1. They recommended that I talk to the game developers and ask them for a fix. It took everything I had not to laugh out loud on that one. You know, because MindJolt has been so attentive to our needs when they don't have a $6 plane to try and sell us! Worst part is, part of the deal for my new phone was giving my old 3G to my oldest daughter who want to use it so I am SOL on the old SoG.
    W00per, have you tried RoG at all? Hope your holidays are going well and that the new year brings nothing but good!

15. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
    #13215 w00per, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
    The ZW has 200% price inflation rate over the older planes. I am not interested in buying that plane. Spending that $6 on RoG is a much better deal. With the re-stat of the planes, my P38-I is less maneuverable, and my Mustang-II has less fire power. it probably worth about $1.49 instead of $1.99 that I paid for them.
    I've started my Xmas vacation and been traveling the past few days. I will be visiting relatives in several cities. Unfortunately, they still use DSL so I probably won't be playing much.
    I am still waiting for RoG on Android phone. My iPod Touch 3Gs has low res screen. I'd prefer playing RoG on my android phone with higher res screen.
    Wish you have a very nice holiday.. Try to avoid reading SoG on facebook as it might ruin your holiday.. :) JK

16. Pirhanna

Jul 7, 2010
  17. w00per

w00per Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Oregon, USA
  18. Thomas8294

Apr 3, 2010
    Virginia,USA
    I just went through several days worth of posts at the FB page and I have to say that that is approximately 3 minutes of my life that I will never get back! I am pretty sure that I could of used that time more wisely. Cut my toe nails, unload the dishwasher, place head in vice and squeeze . . . . . . . any one of those would of been well worth the time and much less painful!
    I hope you two had good holidays and that the New Year brings continued success and happiness.

19. Frumius

Frumius Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Starship Science Officer
    Beta Antares IV
    Happy New Year!

Btw, The Rise of Glory Facebook page is much more civilized than the SoG page.

20. Thomas8294

Apr 3, 2010
    Virginia,USA
    Hey Frumius ! Hope your holidays went well! I know the RoG page is both more mature and civilized. I do read the RoG page more frequently and for the most part, the jackasses who have run SoG FB and the game itself into the ground are not present. That is a good thing. I just have not had the time or the inkling to get involved yet. I do play the game on occasion but I think I am only a Capt. or something like that so I have not given it its due attention. I just miss the days of T/A when people not only played well and laughed about things but tried to get along. Well, if everyone else won't pull their collective heads out of their arses why should I take mine out of the clouds! LOL