iPad Skies of Glory - from the makers of F.A.S.T.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 16, 2009.

1. shern25

shern25 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    domestic engineer
    Singapore
    That is very good to hear. Thank you for coming here to inform us. :)

2. ka2ch

ka2ch Member

Feb 18, 2010
    #13142 ka2ch, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2011
    Nice to hear this. I was very concerned about my friends from japan. I don't find the right words to express it. My thoughts are with you all. Japan will rise again, japanese know how to fight. All the best. Thanks for the information.

[SAB] swiss

3. ka2ch

ka2ch Member

Feb 18, 2010
    I can't post anymore with my old login. Why? I didn't write something wrong.

4. orion7319

orion7319 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Carolinas, USA

That's good news! I'm glad you are all safe! Nice to hear from you again old friend :)

5. chuck_lidell

chuck_lidell Member

Mar 22, 2011
    NYC
    Great

Brialiant, sublime, just like Il2 Sturmovik 1946 , great contols, supperb graphics, i love this game , truelly :)

6. arrkkkk

arrkkkk Member

Mar 22, 2011
    cheater

anyone come aross cheater lately? I got one suspect, this guy is using rocket too accurate and too fast. I just wonder how could we do something with this kind of people!:mad:

7. orwell

orwell Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Wow

I played the free version and is just great, i`m thinking about buying the full game , i belive this is the bers plane simulator out there.

8. Pirhanna

Pirhanna Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    You may have fought myself or anyone of my MOB members. You wouldn't be the first person to think this who hasn't played very long. There are a number of us that use Rockets in a way that leaves most pilots/gamers scrambling. you should check the busier page on Skies of Glory on Facebook and meet a few others that will leave you with the impression you've been duped.

9. Hello friends that are not on FACEBOOK!!!

I havnt posted here in quite some time, Just wanted to drop you all that dont go on the facebook (curious why you dont just take the 5 min and set one up and join all the conversations your missing) a hello!

Since you havnt seen the [MOB] Movie yet I will post it here!!!

http://vimeo.com/20943775

Click the link and enjoy! Please watch the whole thing, it took me 5 months and as much time as most guys are putting into just playing skies of glory.

Hope to see you on the facebook!

[MOB]$oprano

10. Hope this points you in a good direction!

The Aces are all over trying to find out if there is any cheating going on, there are many variables to this game such as connection (wifi, 3g, 2g) Clearing your phones memory makes the game run smoother and faster as well. Some of these guys including myself have been playing for close to a year or more than a year and there is no question that they can kill an obsene amout of people that would make a "NOOB" suspect cheating. Just facing a Zero-3 with a p40 would make most thing "hey that guy is a cheat" and not "I have the cheapest little airplane that was free, no wonder it sucks)

You need to turn up your flight controls to max to get the full affect of any airplane in the game. Hope this helps buddy, and if you want to continue a lot of fun conversations join the Skies of Glory Facebook! All the veterans and Aces are there waiting to help you learn the in's and out's of SoG! the greatest game I have ever played!

[MOB]$oprano

11. Pirhanna

Jul 7, 2010
    Just face it..The thread is dead

Okay, time to face reality...this thread is dead...had a good long run with a lot of posts...The vets who use to post here regularly and loved the game have long since moved on...It is sad, but true...peace

12. And Dead...

13. shern25

shern25 Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    domestic engineer
    Singapore
  14. arrkkkk

arrkkkk Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Score transfer

Hi, I just wonder how can I transfer my score to my new iPhone?

15. No you cannot. Wish it was possible.

16. Pirhanna

Jul 7, 2010
    What Callsign do you use when playing?:)

17. arrkkkk

arrkkkk Member

Mar 22, 2011
    That's too bad... So I have to work my way up again... already got sore thumbs

18. arrkkkk

arrkkkk Member

Mar 22, 2011
    currently it's 'ark'

What is your callsign?

19. Black Sheep

Black Sheep Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    Kent, UK
    Wow, it's been ages since I posted here last.:eek:

20. arrkkkk

arrkkkk Member

Mar 22, 2011
    What is wrong with the score board? It's not updated for a couple of days already!