Universal Ski Safari 2 (by Sleepy Z Studios Pty Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 26, 2015.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Wait, Ski Safari 1 was 2D? :eek:

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=269386][​IMG][/thread] [thread=248489][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269541][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269461][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269494][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269444][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269442][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269449][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261536][​IMG][/thread]

Ski Safari 2

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 27th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

3. number111

number111 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Yes you didnt notice that ?

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    No that I think about it, yeah of course it's 2D. It just looks so vibrant that I never thought of it as being 2D before :p

5. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    I would agree with the game playing itself sometimes. Early on, I just let the game go to die since I got all 3 stars within the first minute. 10 minutes later, Sven was still going... What a champ.

As for additions...what I really really want since the first game is a mode in which you actually outrun the flow. Say...you have to make it to the 2,000 meter mark etc. I know it's an 'endless runner' type but having some sort of challenge campaign for Sven (other than all the stars)...WOULD BE AWESOME.

6. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    New Halloween update is great! Love the new frantic mode too. Any chance there's going to be special "frantic mode" missions down the line? Either way great game that just got better.

7. PixTragic

PixTragic Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I hate th challenge fly an eagle through a cave. It's impossible. I try to start off with an eagle but there's o caves. I've been working on this challenge for 7 or 8 weeks now....I cannot progress because i can't beat this challenge. I wish there was a way to skip challenges. It's discouraging and since I can't get past this challenge, it's like why play the game?

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Had 5$ left over so just bought this now.... oops

9. TadipmanDJ8

TadipmanDJ8 Member

Oct 31, 2015
    Wired this game in china uner yodo1 is free, so i guess better change the App Store to china and download it from there from free, what a trick :)

10. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Initially didnt like the 3d aesthetics but that was before I got the game. I have it now, and its much better. But ive encountered a crash after playing as sven with skis on the first world durong a jump.

Really cheerful game for the holidays, by the way.

11. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Initially didnt like the 3d aesthetics but that was before I got the game. I have it now, and its much better. But ive encountered a crash after playing as sven with skis on the first world durong a jump.

Really cheerful game for the holidays, by the way.

Devs, do you have any plans to add a day/night cycle? I have a feeling you guys are gonna make it beautiful with the moon and the sun :)

12. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    The patch isn't downloading (Australian store). :(

13. choocs

choocs Member

Mar 30, 2012
    The update is downloading, but it isn't updating.

After pressing "UPDATE", the download begins and completes, but it still says "UPDATE".

There is a small blue circle under the app icon, indicating that the app was just updated. But opening the app reveals that the content hasn't been updated. The version number under "Settings" also corroborates this, i.e. v1.2.2.0920, and not v1.2.3

14. stormyspop1

stormyspop1 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I thought I was the only person who was having that problem. I reset my device and still couldn't fix the issue. I decided to uninstall/install and now it won't install back to my iPad. I tried to contact the dev(s), but you can only do that through the app and it has to be installed. If anyone contacts the dev and they tell you a way to fix it, please post it.... Thx in advance

15. stooney

stooney Well-Known Member

Same here.
    But knowing the Devs, it will get fixed pretty soon.

16. choocs

choocs Member

Mar 30, 2012
    It just updated successfully for me. The firecracker skis look pretty awesome :D

17. stooney

stooney Well-Known Member

Yeah, in the meantime It updated for me as well.

Strange thing though, I still have a notification badge with a 1, but there are no more updates to be downloaded.
    Tried Reset, but it's still there.

Did this happen for anybody else and how can I get rid of it?

18. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    TEMPORARY FREE!

Tremendous Game! The same of the first, but pumped up!!!

5 stars immediately!

19. kmoney

kmoney New Member

Mar 12, 2017
    What does it take for a guy to get the frickin piano?

Is there a certian way to get the piano or is it random? It seems that now that i need it for a challenge.... all i get is the shower and never a piano.