Universal Sketch Breaker (by FDG Mobile Games GbR)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Aug 26, 2015.

1. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

[thread=269386][​IMG][/thread] [thread=248489][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269541][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269461][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269494][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269444][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269442][​IMG][/thread] [thread=269449][​IMG][/thread] [thread=261536][​IMG][/thread]

Sketch Breaker

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 27th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Still playing and other than some levels feeling like the scores you need to reach 3 stars needing balancing it's a great game still. Seems like it's going to take me quite a while to complete it. Which I can't say angry birds 2 did

3. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Unfortunately, it doesn't get rid of the ads, and I must admit I'm a bit bummed by this. I was happy to pay my $6 for the value pack (and that includes doubling the timer rather than getting rid of it entirely -- not my favorite tactic) as I enjoy the game, and I think it would be courteous of FDG to remove interstitial ads at the very least for people paying and supporting the app.

But admittedly, it doesn't say IAPs will remove ads, so I guess that's just the nature of mobile monetization these days. If it was an oversight on FDG's part I'd like to see an update address this, but I'm doubtful that will happen.

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Aye it doesn't seem like it'll change, they were quite vocal in the upcoming but then pretty quiet here since launch really. But I don't regret the purchase either but yes unlimited energy would have been nice instead of double and ad removal also.

5. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Big update is out! New levelpack, iCloud Support, new goblin --and more! :)