Sixth Extinction

Juha Salo
One of the most original games. Sixth Extinction is not your average puzzle game. With a dark and hard-hitting story lu…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
One of the most original games. Sixth Extinction is not your average puzzle game. With a dark and hard-hitting story lurking beneath the gameplay, it's up to you to uncover the truth and play your way to an important revelation about both yourself and the world you live in. - Free and no ads. - Discover your true nature: learn what your choices say about you, and open your mind to a positive change. - Think outside the box: use your intellect to conquer the obstacles in your way, and discover the game's deep message. - Short but thought-provoking: immerse yourself in an hour-long, atmospheric experience. - Made with love: from the hand-drawn visuals to the poetic narration, every moment has been crafted to enhance your enjoyment. - A dark message: the story of this game contains heavy themes of extinction, revenge and violence. An adult audience is recommended. Update 2023 July: I released this game for free, so more people can enjoy it. Previously purchased owners of this game can get my next game for free, by sending me an email.
Information
Seller:Juha Salo
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:May 06, 2020
Updated:Jul 03, 2023
Version:1.0.4
Size:185.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal