iPad SixSides - a new puzzle

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by FelipeOliveira, Jul 27, 2009.

1. FelipeOliveira

FelipeOliveira Active Member

May 27, 2009
    Hi all,

After the amazing feedback we got in the my other games posts (Letter Hunter,Math Zombie and Hex Territory 2) I decide to give away some promo codes of my lattest game: SixSides.

SixSides is a game that demands a lot of thinking from the player and guarantees hours of fun in your iPhone/iPod. There are 42 puzzle levels that become more difficult while you level up.

The game is played on a hex grid with tokens. Tokens can be moved. Each token has a number. The number determines how many of the other tokens can touch it. So, if the number on the token is 2, it must have two adjacent tokens. Once a token has the correct number of adjacent tokens, it turns green. To solve a puzzle level, all the tokens must be green.

When a token turns yellow, it needs more adjacent tokens. When it's red, it's adjacent to too many. Some tokens are locked and cannot be moved.

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gameplay Video (WARNING: spoilers showing the solution for the first levels)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOApsBj-6XQ

SixSides can be purchased through iTunes for $0.99 at
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=323503772&mt=8

I have some promo-codes to promote the game, Let me know if you want to try to the game and make a honest review.

thanks

2. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    I'd like one please...sending PM :)

3. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    Thanks for the code, I'll be trying it out now.

4. JoãoPereira

JoãoPereira Active Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Another awesome game made by Felipe !
    SixSides is very challenging, addicting, and there is no other game like that in the app store.
    I recommend it for everybody, it will keep you entertained for hours !
    Go check it out now.

5. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    thank you for the code, it looks different which i like:D going to post later my thoughts on this game

6. IpodLady

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Thanks for the code. Downloading and gonna try it out real soon. :)

7. stevenbrz

stevenbrz Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    Just spent a few minutes trying it out and wow is it fun! In the levels I've played so far, they at first seem impossible but after a few seconds of thinking you get it. It looked boring in the begining but soon after I became hooked! I have to cut this short because I have to play more! And thanks for the code!

8. oneWAYup7

oneWAYup7 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    In God's World
    Looks great. Still have promo codes? I'll review it as soon as i spend some time with it.

9. sportsfan791

sportsfan791 Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    After playing this game for 10 min. i find it to be very challenging, not in a bad way though. This is a type of game that you will want to keep playing just to gain that satisfaction that you beat the level. I am on level 4 right now and am finding it difficult. Lol. There are a total of 42 levels!! You will be playing this game for a while and i would recommend this to anyone who loves the genre of puzzles. This is truly a different kind of puzzle that will mess with your brain.:)

10. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
  11. IpodLady

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    OK..played a bit...just got thru level four. Very challenging and addicting. Not a casual quickie puzzle game. You actually have to think. Ya have to move the puzzle pieces around so that each piece has the correct number of other pieces touching it. Plays easy first couple levels till ya hit number 4...(found the solution by accident trying to "get pieces out of the way" so i could get organized.) :D

12. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
  13. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I was about to ask for a code. But looks like I might not be eligible for this one :eek::p:D:D

14. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    just got through 10 levels and am amazed bythe simplicity yet very fun gameplay. great job on the game and btw sent my review in. oh on an update maybe you could make the game or background a bit more flashy, as it might turn off customers, but gameplay is very tight.

15. IpodLady

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Well it does require a sharp mind.....too bad for you tho. Stick to retro Pong. :p :D

16. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    actually i disagree, yes you have to think but dont you for all games, though i have to say it is a bit challanging(but not on level 4). i'd recommend it for any puzzle lover

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  18. IpodLady

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Definitely...and level 8 is giving me fits with those darn 0's :)

19. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    oh oh another puzzle game! I'm all over that! Hope I get blessed to give this one a try! :D

20. skyye06

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    really its super easy, if you want help