Universal Siralim (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    There's exactly one left. Check your PMs :)

2. garbul

garbul Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2014
    I notice a horizontal line on my iPhone 6 Plus, too. My display setting is set to Standard (not Zoomed) in iOS, and I'm usually using Zoom x2 in Siralim.

Even though it's not officially optimized for iPhone 6, it's beautiful on the bigger screen!

3. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    I'm hoping I fixed it in the upcoming patch :)

4. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Are the perks different for each type of mage? I decided to start over with the new patch and went with Life and the perks seem rather Life-ish. I've mainly been boosting damage % though because I'm simple like that.

5. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Yes perks vary by class. Sorceror has mostly spell related perks

6. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Yep they´re different for each class :)
    If you like perks to boost damage output you should try the Chaos mage.
    Maybe this fits better

7. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I like the variety. I'll take a gander at the other types of perks though.

8. garbul

garbul Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2014
    Are these perks listed anywhere? I started as Sorcery but now the Necromancer/Death class sounds cool to me... 15 Emblems to change!

Are you guys saving all your monsters? The party I have right now is just for grinding, while I find my "choice" monster types and think about strategy. They are getting up there in level (35 or so) so I feel kinda bad just releasing them. Is there any limit to the number of creatures you can stable?

9. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    You can just start a new character to quickly view the perks for whatever class you're interested in.

There is no limit to the number of creatures you can have in your stable.

10. kowwok

kowwok Member

May 3, 2012
    Failure! Have I missed the Bynine codes?

11. garbul

garbul Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2014
    #851 garbul, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
    Thank you!

I love your game. I just recommended it to an Android friend of mine. It's like playing an old NES game, but with greater depth and less torture. :)

12. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Glad to hear you're enjoying it! Thank you for your support.

13. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hehe, I started up Friday and failed to find Bynine as well.

I'm surprised I held out on this game for so long, it's been fun!

14. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Actually he is not that hard to find. Usually in level 3 of a realm. But he appear randomly thou. To look for him actually the best way i felt is rush your way to level 3 then check the entire area and if he is not there rinse and repeat. :)

15. garbul

garbul Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2014
    Hope you don't mind if I ask, does Siralim have iOS controller support yet? I saw this line item in your changelist but no one seems to be talking about it! :)

Added experimental support for additional types of gamepads (many of the most popular ones were already supported).

16. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Siralim *should* have support for most gamepads, but of course there are so many out there that I can't realistically test them all. I have not had a chance to try any for iOS, but the code is definitely there for it and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.

17. tpianca

tpianca Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Hey ThylacineStudios, great game! I decided to start it after the update, and I'm having a great time!
    Two issues:
    1 - I am a sorcerer. Sometimes, casting a spell, a message says I have managed to cast the spell with finesse, and that the monster won't loose a turn - but then the said monsters turn is skipped anyway! Is this how it's supposed to be??
    2 the d-pad becomes very hard to see at the winter realm, would it be possible to change its color somehow?
    Thanks!

18. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Hi there!

1) There's a bug with Echo right now. It'll be fixed as soon as version 2.0.7 is released, which you might see this week or early next week depending on how fast Apple is about approving the update this time around.

2) Yeah, that's a good idea. I could make the controls turn transparent-black instead of transparent-white when in the Winter realm.

19. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Getting this crash every time I try to enchant a nether gem

Attached Files:

20. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Yes, this is an awful crash that will occur every time you try to enchant gems. A new update is already pushed to Apple and we're just waiting on them to approve it so you can download it. Should be out today or tomorrow if all goes well. Really sorry about that :(