Universal Siralim (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
  2. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    What's a good "class" to start as and any tips on how to upgrade my character perks early on?

3. Collin

Collin Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Art Director
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Installed the update and decided to see about shrinking and moving the dpad and buttons. The buttons moved fine, but the dpad has problems. It seems like even though the graphic shrunk and moved to the left, the hit areas didn't. I have to tap off to the right side of where the pad is, and up a bit, to move up. Also, down isn't working half the time. I would reset its position, but i don't see a way.

Latest iOS, iPad Air.

4. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Trying resetting your settings to default and give it another try. It's an option in the options menu.

5. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    No idea on perks ... They are new to me too. For class you might want to try a few just far enough to see your starter monster and your class perks and pick one that seems like your play style.

For me I tried sorcery. The iron golem is a solid starter since he gains power with every hit, so if he's still alive after a few rounds he starts obliterating enemies. Not sold on the perks though which are mostly spell related. I haven't quite figured out how to best utilize magic

6. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Holy crap.....the game completely changed. Fantastic work, I can't wait to sit down with it seriously.

7. Gambrose

Gambrose New Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Bynine

where can I find Bynine?

8. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    You'll find him wandering around in the wild from realm level 3 onward.

9. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Nature should be pretty solid.
    He has a perk to share the Springtime Aspect ability to all his creatures.
    So they can dodge attacks and heal in this process!

I think this is a pretty nice support for your group :)

10. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Just as an aside, I also had an issue with the dpad and buttons being half cut off after the update. However, you can just go into the options using what's on the screen and move it, so I didn't feel it was worth mentioning. Only the down button was obscured, and the b button as well, but I managed to start a new game and adjust the position. Btw, amazing foresight adding that feature, to freely adjust the size and location of the controls. Should be standard on all games.

11. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    I was forced to change the way the touch controls are drawn as a result of updating our engine, hence the odd positioning for people who updated from a previous version. Sorry about that! This won't be necessary ever again.

12. NightmareCC

Apr 30, 2014
    Yeah had this too. But no big deal :) The update is amazing!

I´m just sad that I didn´t find Bynine yesterday so no chance to register a code :(

13. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    There's plenty of time to find him still! Go to realm level 3 or higher and you can find him in 20-30 minutes easily. I think there are still 30 codes that haven't been released, and a few that were released yesterday still haven't been claimed.

Funny behavior I've noticed: I've been keeping an eye on which codes are claimed and everyone always claims the last ones on the list first.

14. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    mm no idea I did indeed grab the last code in the bunch that was said to be posted before going to bed. But all codes above were redeemed for my case. I actually try from the first code all the way down and was surprise that only the last one work. :eek:

15. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    game crashing error

image.jpg

16. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
  17. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    That crash will always occur if the Dryad Raincaller manages to attack. This is fixed for the upcoming patch. For now, you should try to kill Dryad Raincallers as quickly as possible (or keep them stunned, snared, etc) so that they do not get a chance to attack. Sorry!

18. NightmareCC

Apr 30, 2014
    I finally found Bynine but it looks like all of the codes are used :(

19. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    There seems to be about 10 left that people missed in earlier tweets. I just sent you a PM with one of them :)

20. RandallPeek

RandallPeek Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    I've been playing this in favor of everything else on my phone, including Baldur's Gate. I even ditched 30+ hours of progress to restart with the shiny new patch. Darned if I'm going to try dozens of codes trying to find an unused one though! #
    Seriously, there need to be more games with this depth that have this level of developer support. Incredible game.