Universal Siralim 3 (Monster Taming RPG) (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    #161 ThylacineStudios, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    The expansion should now be available on iOS! Enjoy!

I already have a new patch queued up and ready for Apple to review with just a few small adjustments and bug fixes:

- CHANGE: Rewards from boss battles, including gods, are now immediately added to your non-pending inventory.
    - FIX: Maps of Farsight weren't consumed if you only had 1 remaining.
    - FIX: Living Helmet spell made creatures immune to buffs.
    - FIX: Nemesis affix text was drawn underneath objects in realms.
    - FIX: Construct cards didn't work.
    - FIX: Players could purchase Godly Godsauce from Vulcanar one rank too early.
    - FIX: Masquerade trait wasn't giving gems to all your creatures.
    - FIX: Crash when unlocking Elize.

raravan likes this.
  2. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Another new patch is on its way and waiting for approval by Apple!

- ADD: Casual John now has a brother named Hardcore Juan. HJ allows you to temporarily sync (or de-sync) your creatures' levels so that they are all equal to the lowest leveled creature in your party. That way, you don't have to worry about some of your creatures out-leveling your other creatures.
    - ADD: Added option to "Gameplay" options to enable Macro Debugging. Enabling this option will cause your macros to print detailed information in the battle log to help you determine when/why a macro failed.
    - ADD: Added "Copy Macro" option to the macros editor.
    - ADD: You can now press the left/right buttons to scroll multiple lines at a time in the battle history interface.
    - ADD: New items are available from the Shady Dealer.
    - ADD: Android version should now support all gamepads.
    - ADD: Nintendo Switch Pro Controller should now work on the Steam version of the game.
    - CHANGE: Class-changing robes are no longer consumed on use.
    - CHANGE: When you change your class, your Deity Points are no longer reset. In addition, the perks you choose are now saved on a per-class basis.
    - CHANGE: "Sorcery Surge" trait is now called "Colorblind" and has a new effect: Afer this creature attacks, it casts a Scourge spell that matches the target's class.
    - CHANGE: "Death Surge" trait is now called "Fraud" and has a new effect: Your creatures' Scourge spells cost 0 Mana.
    - CHANGE: "Life Surge" trait is now called "Prey" and has a new effect: At the start of battle, your creatures gain a Scourge spell that matches their class. This spell costs 0 Mana.
    - CHANGE: "Chaos Surge" trait is now called "Absolute Power" and has a new effect: Your creatures' Scourge spells deal 100% more damage. This trait does not stack.
    - CHANGE: "Nature Surge" trait is now called "Bottom Feeder" and has a new effect: Your creatures' Scourge spells also afflict the target with a debuff that is based on the type of Scourge spell that is cast.
    - CHANGE: "Bombardment" and "Screeching Barrage" traits have been buffed and now deal damage equal to 20% of the creature's stats, up from 10% and 15% respectively.
    - CHANGE: "Extra Padding" trait now grants a Barrier equal to 125% of the creature's highest stat, down from 200%. I really got carried away when I designed that trait originally.
    - CHANGE: Gula Sins now spawn by default in Friden's realm instead of Acedia Sins. In addition, Acedia Sins are now found later in the game, while Gula Sins are now found earlier in the game.
    - CHANGE: Damage taken by the Anomaly trait now appears in the battle log.
    - CHANGE: Spectres have new overworld sprites (thanks to "Unagio Lucio" on Discord for these!)
    - CHANGE: You will now find Pandemonium Tokens less frequently if you have 10 or more of them in your inventory. Details about this change are now included in the item's description. The goal is to incentivize players to use them more frequently instead of hoarding them.
    - CHANGE: Singular creatures can now spawn in additional types of battles, such as in packs of Nemesis Creatures.
    - CHANGE: Portable Black Holes now save the game after they're used.
    - CHANGE: Damaos' Treason and Come Hither traits now casts the spells on the creature's target instead of choosing a target at random.
    - CHANGE: Pandemonium Token effect that previously revealed the map now gives you a Map of Farsight instead.
    - CHANGE: Debris in Tartarith's realm that previously revealed the map now gives you a Map of Farsight instead.
    - FIX: Knowledge interface didn't show singular palettes if you had the singular version of that creature.
    - FIX: Rare crash when breeding.
    - FIX: Pressing "Enter" (or return, or whatever else) on your keyboard didn't confirm input dialogs.
    - FIX: An achievement for donating to Vulcanar 50 times wasn't included in the game.
    - FIX: Enemy overworld sprites will no longer be drawn in the upper-left-most corner of the map right before a battle begins.
    - FIX: Certain monitor/screen refresh rates caused display issues and "lag" on some devices.
    - FIX: Several small issues related to saving/restarting the game without fully exiting the game.
    - FIX: "Chastity" trait will now work consistently and will now prevent creatures from losing the Invisibility buff after performing an action if the creature is at full health.
    - FIX: Several issues related to gamepads not working consistently across all platforms, especially Android.
    - FIX: Memory leak when restarting the game via "Save & Restart" option.
    - FIX: Macros allowed players to circumvent the way the Invisibility buff works, so they could cast single-target spells on invisible enemies.
    - FIX: Goblet of Giving always acted as if you were on realm depth 1 when it rewarded you with treasure.
    - FIX: Display issue that caused multiple copies of artifacts to appear when acquired from the sigil property "Chests Have Extra Artifacts".
    - FIX: "Chests Have Extra [item type]" sigil properties could sometimes cause you have to receive less loot than intended.
    - FIX: Rounding error when determining the percentage of achievements you've completed.
    - FIX: When you were taken to a "special" realm, your alteration spell was wasted.
    - FIX: Hopefully fixed an issue that could cause creatures to sometimes lose their turns.
    - FIX: More issues related to cloud storage on Android.
    - OPTIMIZATION: Save files will save/load much faster now.
    - OPTIMIZATION: Looting should no longer have any delays at all, even for players who have extremely large save files.
    - OPTIMIZATION: Lots of major performance improvements across the board.

raravan likes this.
  3. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    Mister Zack, you are the God.

ThylacineStudios likes this.
  4. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
  5. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    Zack should be nominated for the Best Developer Award of 2018.

ThylacineStudios likes this.
  6. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Siralim 3 is on sale this week! It's normally $4.99, but now you can get it for only $2.99.

Gwarmaxx and raravan like this.
  7. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    It's Easter in Siralim 3! From now until April 30, you can find Easter Eggs in realms that hatch into exclusive creatures and materials. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

raravan likes this.
  8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I have this game on mobile and Switch just wanted to drop a line here to say that this one of the best games! I play it all the time still and glad to have it on switch now as well! Keep updating it and speaking of that any updates coming for Autumn/Halloween?

curtisrshideler and raravan like this.
  9. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    So awesome you recently came here to post. I am doing just the same. After a hiatus, I remembered how much fun I had playing this around Halloween and Christmas last year, I returned to my save this month. And I’ve been having a blast! This really is one of the best RPGs. I can’t wait to pick it up on Switch too, and see it on a big screen! I was wondering if the holiday events would run the same dates every year, now that they’re in the game code, or if they were a one time thing. Either way, the chance to find a Dumpling or randomly find a Singular Monster has me wanting to play whenever I’m not busy with family or work.

Dailon80 and raravan like this.
  10. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Just downloaded!!

raravan and curtisrshideler like this.
  11. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Still playing it on mobile and Switch this game is a masterpiece rpg with so much to discover! Have to go back for more :)