Universal Siralim 3 (Monster Taming RPG) (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    [​IMG]

It’s almost time for Halloween, and we want to celebrate with you in Siralim 3!

From October 30 until November 13, we have plenty of spooky surprises planned for you:
    • Search for Frankenfluff in realms to obtain 5 exclusive, Halloween-themed creatures! The most persistent trick-or-treaters will earn additional items from him as well.
    • Go trick-or-treating at the gods’ altars to obtain some extra treasure!
    • On October 31, you can play Siralim 3 to unlock a Halloween costume and matching title!
    • Give Blanch the code “HALLOWEEN” to obtain a Singular Pumking egg! This code is available for you to use right now!

Pagan Fox, shfrost and raravan like this.
  2. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    #102 Milotorou, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    As long as youre not all about graphics.

Siralim is basically Dragon Quest Monsters meet Disgaea with a pinch of Shin Megami Tensei.

Youll have some serious bang for your buck if you enjoy it, I usually play this in bed so only have 8 hours in so far but I know ill be there for 100s of hours.

Edit : and yeah about the update stuff it is very true. In the first two games there was so much content added for free it was insane, i spent about 110 hours with siralim 1 and like 90 with 2, and i stopped playing 2 because the third was announced lol.

3. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015

So that was the big surprise eh ? =D

4. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Thus far I’m really digging it!!! The graphics are just fine! I love the old school aesthetic, and the monster designs are spot on an varied.

Gripes thus far: I don’t like the ultra speed run/walk WTF CAN I TURN THAT OFF?! That feathery bird bitch can have this enhancement back. I liked the normal walking speed.

That’s it....

NOTICED: holy hell is this game deep. I love all the game systems and crud you can find. Have a feeling I’ll be at this for a while! I bought this and Stardew Valley at the same time. I have a rule about games on my phone... only 3 at a time... They are wonderblade, Tesla vs Lovecraft.... and.... Siralim 3. I literally uninstalled Stardew Valley for this. And I don’t regret it.

Dailon80 likes this.
  5. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Glad you're enjoying it!

I've added a way to configure the double movement speed to my to-do list for an upcoming patch.

6. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    To be honest i like the fast walk speed lol, got used to it pretty quickly. Having the option sure cant hurt though.

Wonderblade really was a one time deal for me, once i finished it i never touched it again, Tesla Vs Lovecraft looks amazing, i just bought it but didnt play yet.

Yes, this game is DEEP. The main focus of Thylacine studios is to make the deepest monster taming game ever, and theyve succeeded at least twice if not 3 times hahaha

7. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    I could see that with Wonder Blade.... I haven’t beaten it yet but I imagine when I do, I will probably not return till they add more.

EVENT: I discovered that zooming out makes the the double speed almost not apparent. WHY??! AM I ON DRUGS?! ARE YOU ON DRUGS?!?! WHATS EVEN REAL ANYMORE... i need to sit down....

8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Halloween! Cool update

9. pathogen541

Jun 19, 2016
    Hold up tho....is there really 700+ creatures to capture up in this hoe? And you gonna add more? wtf.....please tell me there isnt a monster shaped like a god damn ice cream cone buried in here some where..... cuz im gonna need a bigger ranch for all these monsters, nah'm sayin? UHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dailon80 likes this.
  10. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    I love your enthusiasm hahaha

But yes there is, and nothing as absurd as an ice cream cone, this isnt pokemon.

There are quite a few reskins though (they do have different abilities)

11. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    This game gets better with every update... this is RPG Monster Collecting heaven! Thanks so much
    Trying to find some Halloween creatures!

12. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Is there a strategy to assigning the perk points
    I mean there are so many ways to use them and I’m not sure where to start so I just pick something at random

13. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    What mage you playing?

14. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    Youll eventually have enough points to max everything, so I suggest going with whatever suits your fancy.

Im playing a Chaos Mage and have been focusing on Pandemonium Presence first (1 random buff at the start of battle for all creatures, per level)

Dailon80 likes this.
  15. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Chaos

16. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I am chaos too... I figured I would use the mages in order starting with chaos
    I got you so it's similar to DQVIII points system just way more to it :)

17. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Oh wow. I love Halloween themed stuff. And I hadn't seen this update until just now. Do you have to be to a certain point in the game to access the Halloween stuff? I was just hoping for a Halloween RPG to satisfy me this year, and here it is!

Dailon80 likes this.
  18. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Yes, anyone can enjoy the Halloween content at any level.

19. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Thanks for the reply! That's exciting to hear. Hopefully, I'll be fast enough to grab those limited run physical releases this week. Will the Halloween event be exclusive to the mobile/Steam versions, since the PS4/Vita versions haven't been released yet?

20. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Holidays will return every year and will be included in all versions of the game.

Small note: Siralim 3 won't be released on Vita.

pathogen541 likes this.