Universal Siralim 3 (Monster Taming RPG) (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 19, 2018.

1. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Hi Zack. I have a question. Somehow my character and her team gained a speedy ability. They zip around all over the place. I really would like to slow them down. Is there some way I can do this?

PS And a big THANK you for the ability to move the control buttons!

2. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    No, but I can see that being desirable for the mobile version of the game. I'll add an option to toggle it in the next patch.

3. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Has anyone actually been able to get the iOS patch yet. I keep checking but nothing in the Aussie app store. :(

4. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    It wasn't showing up for me either, so I went to the actual store listing for the game and then the "Update" button appeared. Have you tried that?

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #65 stubbieoz, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    Thanks, that worked! Well at least it did for the iPad version. Didn’t work for the iPhone. I had to reinstall the game on that.

Edit:
    First thanks for the quick patch. Hopefully no more of those enemy summoning crashes. The controls are great now. You could probably remove the “Coming soon......Touch Control Customization” message from the main menu now.

Just a little thing; I think Save + Restart should be Save + Exit.
    When I first chose Save + Restart, I held my breath hoping it wasn’t just saving my character and wiping my progress and then restarting the whole game. :confused:
    No biggie, just a suggestion.

Further edit:
    Having just purchased the Steam version as well I see why you have the Restart and Exit options on pc. Could not the same options be available in the mobile version? ie; Save and Exit completely removes you from the game.... back to desktop.

6. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    About to enter Realm 10 now.... 4 hours in (I take my time)

While this isnt story-driven or anything I really enjoy how the light plot holds everything together ! It just gives the game a little drive I feel was kind of missing from previous games, I mean of course Siralim 1 and 2 were all about the gameplay but having a light-hearted story as you get through the basics and the learning process makes it that much more enjoyable.

Well done Zack, I can see myself playing this one for hours on end just like the previous two, im already in love

With this and Stardew Valley next week I feel like my social life outside of my phone has finally come to an end... (just kidding )

7. PBSNellie

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA

Which is why I buy your games sight unseen. Thank you again.

Dailon80 likes this.
  8. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks for the updates and improvements that is why I buy your games without worries. You guys with Siralim have delivered one of the best series in all mobile gaming. I have put in a few hours with 3 and I already view it as one of the best mobile games I own. Can't wait to play it more later today!

9. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Apple has a policy that you're not allowed to add an "Exit" option to an app. Users are supposed to exit apps through the task manager instead. The game would be rejected from the App Store otherwise, unfortunately.

Thanks everyone! Glad the update improved things for you and you're continuing to enjoy the game.

10. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Bought it after your comments in here guys and this amazing active dev. And boy am i happy with my purchase. This game is just epic. That's all. Now back to game.

Dailon80 likes this.
  11. athros

athros Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    DevOps
    Colorado
    Between this and the Darkest Dungeon update late last night I'm going to have a good week!

Thanks for continuing to be awesome ThylacineStudios!

Dailon80 likes this.
  12. db2

db2 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Michigan, USA
    How about an option to adjust the movement speed? 50% being the starting speed, and 100% being after you get the speed-up. I think I'd prefer something around the 70-80% mark, personally.

13. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Hey Zack, any unique Blanch codes for us TA forum users?
    Everything fine since update. Nice to get those buttons moved to a more comfortable position.

Playing Chaos mage, Level 23, but stuck at the level 18 boss, or rather, bosses. Managed to clear a few of the mobs only for them to keep respawning. Have gone back to the drawing board and levelling some Life creatures up though I love my Ottum and I’m rather partial to a ruthless thrasher fiend I have.
    How is everyone else doing?

14. PBSNellie

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I still haven't found Blanch. Is she somewhere in the depths?

15. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Blanch appears once you clear level 17. She is located to the top right side in your teleporter room. There are some codes available in the steam forums.

16. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Just curious what are the major differences between this and previous versions?

17. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    #77 AltsKev, Oct 22, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    same for me, i am lev 30 on my Ottum and my other monster > 27 impossible to beat lev 18 xD

i farm lev 17 who is really easy at lev 30

Edit : omg i got it -_- not an easy fight. I first kill the zombi in the middle.

18. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
  19. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Awesome thanks, sounds amazing :) I’m a huge fan of the first two but looks like this one goes above and beyond! glad to say goodbye to the power balance feature :p

20. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    So am I ! It sounded good on paper but it was annoying as hell in practice. The current "temporary/permanent" loot gimmick is much better.