Universal Siralim 3 (Monster Taming RPG) (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    To celebrate the mobile release of Siralim 3, here's a code you can use to obtain a rare creature egg!

[​IMG]

Pagan Fox likes this.
  2. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Wow! Talk about a responsive and active Dev!!!!

3. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    Honestly on his last 2 games it was the same thing, for at least one full year hes been supporting them with bi-weekly to monthly patches

4. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    The new update is well-received on the Android front. Can't wait for iOS users to get access to it!

Everything seems to be stable now, so it's time to start working on the first major content patch.

5. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    As you said yourself the delays from Apple are much more bearable than they used to be, im sure the patch will hit very soon

6. cannedpineapples

Jul 19, 2012
    Any plans for a switch version?

7. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Yes, but it won't be out until Q3 2019 at the earliest, unfortunately.

8. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #48 stubbieoz, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Does Apple even work weekends? I don’t think I have ever had a patch for a game that has been released on a weekend on the App Store? o_O

9. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    Wahou thank, but where we put this code ?

Maybe i haven't unlock the egg ability for now :x

i need to beat the lev 12 boss

10. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
  11. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
  12. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Thanks so much for bringing this series to Mobile it’s one of my favorites. Just bought part 3 already have the other two. Super stoked to dive in now and play it

13. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Yes, I think they've started to work on weekends. They actually approved another update I was going to release yesterday, but I decided not to release it since it was such a minor fix anyway and I didn't want people to think it was the touch control patch.

http://www.thylacinestudios.com/siralim-3-how-to-redeem-an-item-code/

Yes, this is fixed in the upcoming patch. Sorry about that!

Thanks for your support! Enjoy!

sakara214ever and AltsKev like this.
  14. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    I dont know about patches but Siralim 2 on iOS released on a sunday. Just sayin

15. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    The update has been approved! You should see it available momentarily.

As a reminder, here are the patch notes for the update you'll receive today:"
    - ADD: You can now change the position, size, opacity, and color of touch controls.
    - CHANGE: Slightly decreased maximum possible realm size.
    - CHANGE: Added a slight delay to the interfaces that allow you to choose your name, gender, and class at the start of the game to prevent players from making an unintended choice.
    - FIX: Spell count in the library was wrong.
    - FIX: Directional pad on gamepads didn't acknowledge that it was being held down.
    - FIX: "Zoom" option scrolled very quickly.
    - FIX: Certain game options were available to mobile platforms that shouldn't have been.
    - FIX: Touch controls were sometimes drawn beneath other interface panels.
    - FIX: Tavern Brawl shop gave players the wrong runes.
    - FIX: Rare case where players couldn't obtain a cloud ID.
    - FIX: Crash related to enemies summoning temporary creatures.

..... and now, I've just submitted a new patch that should be available tomorrow or Tuesday. Here are its patch notes:
    - ADD: At the start of the game, Ilberd now gives the player a few extra Spell Gems and Artifacts.
    - CHANGE: Early-game drop rate balance was improved - new players should receive items other than resources now.
    - CHANGE: Blacksmith now gives you 2500 Essence and Granite at the start of the game, instead of 5000 Granite. Artifacts require both E and G to forge/craft, so it didn't make sense the way it was before.
    - CHANGE: Reduced level of realm 6 boss fight from 8 to 7 to prevent the need to do a lot of early-game grinding.
    - CHANGE: Enemies will start using spells after realm depth 6 instead of 3.
    - CHANGE: Leader of the undead army boss fight now has a dummy trait that explains how the fight works, because some people thought the fight never ended.
    - FIX: Some devices didn't have total freedom to move touch controls wherever they wanted.
    - FIX: If a player's creatures cannot be found in a tavern brawl, the game will now display a dialog message explaining what happened rather than crashing.
    - FIX: Some class-based mage overworld sprites had the incorrect animation speed, which was particularly noticeable when used by other players in the tavern.
    - FIX: Display issue with some fights involving summoned creatures.
    - FIX: Enemies in the Friden fight can no longer be immune to Blight (the fight was impossible to win if this happened).
    - OPTIMIZATION: Huge performance increase in realms for mobile devices.

16. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    Another update straight up !?

You never fail to impress me hahahaha !

I think most of the changes make sense. But for the realm 6 fight, i seriously did not have to grind one bit. But I guess my experience with the series might make it easier for me so ill trust your judgement on this one.

Also, i want to especially thank you for the D-Pad fix, it felt terribly weird to play this game with a joystick (considering its half menu based and half four directions movement), im finding MUCH more enjoyable with dpad only :)

17. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I am so happy to see this release....one of my favorite iOS devs.

18. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #58 stubbieoz, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    This is why I was wondering why Zack has implemented a joystick graphic for the touch controls rather then a Dpad graphic like the other two? It just seems to take up extra screen space?!
    Also in the last two you could only ever get the touch controls opacity to be low rather than disappear. Do they completely disappear in this game if you are using a game pad? I would know myself but the patch hasn’t arrived in Australia yet.....probably takes a longer time to travel along the wires all the way down here.

Another thing Zack. How long will the two codes that have been released so far be available before they expire?
    Do I have time to restart a new game once the second patch is released? ( yes I know I said earlier that I couldn’t play on my iPad with the current lack of controls customisation but hey, it is Siralim 3 and well.... yah just gotta play!). ;)

19. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    To answer your question, the controls dont automatically dissapear but in the control options you have "Touch control visibility" which you can turn off, it will immediately hide the touch controls

20. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Oh kripes, how did I miss that lol. Thanks.