Universal Siralim 2 (RPG / Roguelike)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Milotorou

Milotorou Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    I reported this, fortunately for you though it only happens during the tutorial, finish the tutorial and everything will work just fine

2. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    This happened to me as well. Same thing though, when i closed and reopened i started at my previous save and got my gems back

3. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Possible bug here, when I find special items in a world to trade, I get stuck on a screen when trying to complete the trade. I receive my reward but no buttons show to exit so I end up having to just exit the game. When this occurs upon reopening I noticed I lost everything I had found/been rewarded up to that point. Playing on an iPad mini 4 running latest version of iOS 9

4. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    You tried touching the screen where your B button normally is ? For me it closes the window even if the button itself isnt visible

5. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah if it's the same thing as I'm thinking then it's actually closing the app that's deleting the items.

Walk round a realm, find special item type, give item to nomads x5, get reward. Press B to ignore or A to look at the reward within your menu.
    Is that the right scenario or something else bugging?

6. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    I dont think this is what repulsa meant.

What Repulsa meant js that when you get certain rewards (I dont know, for example bringing wood to the imps) the windows pops to show the rewards, when that happens the dpad and the AB buttons disappear, you cannot see them until you exit the window, now Repulsa was quitting his game thinking he couldnt do anything, of course if he just quits like that he will lose whatever he gained since last time he saved and wont be in the realm once he opens the game again.

What my earlier message meant is that even if the buttons are "not there", they still respond, so he can just hit B to quit the rewards window, he just has to touch where his B button is normally visible.

7. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah we're saying the same thing, your imps were my nomads #

8. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    Oh aight, just woke up when i read your comment earlier #

So myeah, sounds like we are on the same page :)

9. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Fixes for the touch controls will be included in a fairly large patch I'm working on right now which contains tons of quality-of-life improvements. I hope to have the patch submitted to Apple in a few days!

10. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Is there a way that I'm not finding to get more detailed real time combat data? Seems like every fight my Coast Watcher gets one-shot and I can't figure out what's happening.

11. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    amazing !

as always youre on top of everything, thanks :)

12. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    awwww yiss, can't wait to dig in to this game

13. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    #93 Milotorou, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    By the way, to anyone looking to squeeze battery life while playing this game, ive found that using low power mode on iOS + using frameskipping helps GREATLY.

With only frameskipping on I was still at around 35-45% per hour with nothing else running.

With low power i literaly reduce this by half, 21% in the last hour, and im playing with 2/3rd brightness.

Oh , youll get sucked in ! Since last saturday i poured 15 hours already and I have two sons and a bunch of work, this game is as addicting as crack #

14. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    This sounds kind of petty... But if you ever get a chance, could you clean up the control presentation to make it fit the rest of the UI and graphics. It's my only complaint.... The controls just look off and disgusting to me.

Which all in all does not matter. So great job on the sequel.

15. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016

For anyone who may not be aware, you can easily go into settings and customize the controls to your personal liking - as early as the tutorial.

16. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Fully aware, I am talking about cosmetically. The plain white and hard edges just look ugly.

17. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    100% agree. we need some visual improvements here, absolutely.

18. Claud

Claud Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    New York

I agree with this.

19. Milotorou

Mar 19, 2015
    while true i sincerely think that with a game of this kind its seriously not necessary...

20. AppWhore

Dec 24, 2008
    A bigger issue for me is the memory caching. If I'm in a realm and come out of the app and come back later the game will put me back in the home castle.
    Means I have to commit to running a full realm rather being able to dip in and out of the game. #

That's even with all other apps cleared from cache and a reset on an iPad mini 2. That's a bit harsh #

Still a great game though