Universal Sir Questionnaire (by Orange Pixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 23, 2018.

1. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Currently half price. Give some love to one of the greatest developers in the market.

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    How does it play these days with the last update being a year ago?

3. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Really smooth, it plays a bit like a clicker meets gamebook. You enter a small room and have two options based on what it in the room. Attack, Search, Grab, Drink, Walk, Escape. Then like any roguelite, how far can you go. Opening a chest may reveal a treasure or a monster, killing the monster make drop loot or may not. It's a grab and go game.
    I usually do something stupid like grab something I shouldn't have and an adventure will last 2-5 minutes. You have objectives and completing them will unlock new skins.

ste86uk likes this.
  4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    @CygnetSeven thanks for posting about the sale, I just had my first run and I enjoyed it. I’ll definitely play more and hopefully do better next time. I was sweeping through everything so easily made it to floor 5 and then got hammered by one enemy he broke all my shields and killed me, I guess I really should run away sometimes!

CygnetSeven likes this.
  5. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    LOL, I never walk away! :rolleyes:

ste86uk likes this.
  6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I never did...and apparently still didn’t learn as I only tried once since and kept getting hit and figured I might as well fight.

Then got slaughtered by Medusa.

CygnetSeven likes this.
  7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Definitely feels like a one more go kind of game which I’m still enjoying. Although I am sad that every run just feels new and nothing really seems to add to any sort of progression other than learning more and maybe completing my quest for a starting bag.

Any idea why you have to equip keys to use them? Seems tedious to do that and then open the door/chest and then go and equip your weapon again.