Universal Sir Questionnaire (by Orange Pixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 23, 2018.

1. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Orangepascal iphone X compatible fully premium game. Are you kidding me? I am buying it without even looking at the screenshots of the game

2. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Beware of the milk!

This might look easy and shallow during first games but in reality this game holds many cool secrets!
    So, playing again and again, try to find them all. And beware of the milk!

View attachment 120518

merrickal likes this.
  3. orangepascal

orangepascal Well-Known Member

I'm just soooo happy at least one player gave it enough time to find out that there's more to the game than first few playthrough's! :)

4. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I died from the milk too. Ugh.

I would love to see something added to the game that tracks my best floor or some sort of goal. Also maybe something that lets me know if I already have a picture of the creature I am battling. Having fun!

5. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    If theres no camera icon lower left corner you have the pic unless Im mistaken.

6. orangepascal

If it's a new item or creature, than the codex in the bottom-left corner turns into a camera. If it doesn't, it's not a new creature.
    I had some requests about some sort of stat-screen, it's still on my "todo" list, but I'm not sure what people want to see in those type of screens.. so open to suggestions! (I personally don't care much about such stats).

andsoitgoes likes this.
  7. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Im quite sure I took a pic about chatty geezer second time just now actually

8. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Ah.
    I just completed a hell world, won a crown, held it, and THEN sat on a throne.

Result - all creatures of the boss type I beat to get the crown (cyclops) were banished from the dungeon. So there it is.

9. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    One question: can you turn off the music and retain sound effects? That tune would drive me right up a wall.

10. orangepascal

You can still take multiple pictures (grab camera from inventory) but it's not needed or of much use :)

11. orangepascal

of course!

12. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Big fan of all of Pascal's games, but so far this one hasn't been clicking for me. I feel like im just hitting...walk, attack, grab, search, walk, attack, grab, search and whatever happens happens.

Is there more to it?

Not really a "Hack & Slash"

13. Witlogic

Witlogic Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #33 Witlogic, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Same as above poster... what am I missing?

14. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the heads up about the camera icon. I’m not big on stats either but with Roguelikes I feel like I need some sort of goal. I guess the goal is always get farther than before but if you don’t know where you got before, what’s the point? Maybe a pop up, like the next level pop up, when you get to a new best floor?

15. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Glad I kept playing . Since the first minutes I’ve non stopped

16. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Yep top 3 game this year for me.
    Liking the diversity in games from
    Orange pixel.
    I was honestly going to pass this one up because it’s not my style game but I’m a huge fan now.

17. orangepascal

coming in next update:

Objectives
    [​IMG]

These are the same for everybody, and can be completed in multiple game sessions

Different hats:
    [​IMG]
    These are unlockable by completing enough objectives, and allow you to play with different starting statistics. I'll probably add more in the future, but for now, these are some to aim for.

and finally: Statistics
    [​IMG]

Got a lot of requests for this, so those are coming! :)

I'll do some testing first, but it should all be available pretty soon!

18. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I am curious about how character’s attributes work, and how their formulas influence the gameplay.

The game has many secrets and details, that is why I spent a lot of time on it. :cool:

19. orangepascal

v1.1.0 is now available!
    This comes with Objectives, unlockable characters ( in the shape of different hats ) and Statistics (check your codex).
    And there are a few more ideas I'm looking at for another update soon, but first gotta prepare the Android release for next Thursday !

20. Punchram

Punchram Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Really enjoying the game. I've come across a few bugs in v1.1 that I wanted to bring to your attention.

- You don't have the option of attacking an enemy that has been turned to stone. This becomes an issue especially when there's a gate that only opens upon defeating the bad guy.
    - My objective of collecting 150 imp skulls (yikes) was not registering any of the imp skulls I picked up.
    - About 3 out of the 4 times I sit in a throne with a crown, it crashes the game. (This happened prior to v1.1 as well.)

Let me know if you need any further details. (latest iOS version, iPhone 8)