Simplify Media Or Others.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by cooper999, Mar 22, 2009.

1. cooper999

cooper999 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Only having a 8 gig model can suck, I have a ton of apps and was looking around and came across simplify media?
    Anyone have this? For four dollers I dont want to make a bad decision if it doesnt work too well.?

Is there any other apps with the same concept?
    I guess i missed out on it being free hah.

Thanks.

2. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    This is a MUST HAVE for you. I have 32 gig and now thanks to SM, I have 120 gigs+ "virtually"

Works as it says it does :) of course you must have Wifi in order for it to work.

3. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    It does work really well most of the time. You have to have a desktop client for it to work. I got it for free when it first came out, but if you need the space and have an iPhone or will be around wifi it should be worth it for you.

Oh one thing is that the computer with the client app has to be running (and not asleep) for Simplify to work. If you don't leave your computer on all day this is something you should think about.

4. cooper999

cooper999 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Hmm, Do you need to be connected to the same WIFI network? Or can it be a different one?

Also, asleep? Meaning screen saver? or right off?

5. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    No you just need a simple wifi connection. You can change your pc or mac's "sleep" mode so it goes to sleep at a certain time.

6. kholinar

kholinar Member

Nov 12, 2008
    3g works fine as well...