Universal SIEGE: Titan Wars (by Game Alliance)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Jul 5, 2017.

1. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I think you need to get to higher Player Levels to unlock new cards, like Clash Royale.

Unlike Clash Royale, this game doesn't really communicate this fact and it doesn't show you the cards unlocked at higher arenas.

BTW, i am getting A LOT of opponent disconnects during matches.

2. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Is it possible that this is purposeful? As someone who just hit tier 5 at level 3, I'm seeing 90% of my opponents 2 or more levels higher than me. When they try, they're blowing me out of the water. Their cards are just much higher level than my own. And despite losing 85% of my matches and falling back below the score threshold, I'm staying at tier 5, making winning very difficult.

If I had thought it through, I would've thrown matches to stay in tier 4, allowing me to get the wins to open chests much more easily.

3. Xandrak

Xandrak Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2013
    Is there a TA clan?

4. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    When there are more people playing and they able to find u better match.. It happens to all moba games except maybe supercell games as we know why

5. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Global Community Manager, Arena of Valor
    Palo Alto, CA
    New cards indeed unlock at each Tier as you rank up.

There are two places you can see this: at the bottom of the deck screen, all Cards that you do not have are greyed out and list the Tier they are unlocked at. Or if you tap on the number of Victory Points you have in the top right of the main menu, it takes you to the Tiers view and you can browse which cards unlock on your journey to the top.

6. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    How do you log out of one device so I can play on another?

7. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Palo Alto, CA
    If you're connected to the same GameCenter account on both devices, your account will load up automatically.

It sounds like you may be encountering the message that says you are still logged in on another device. In that case, it has a few minutes cooldown period. So you can't move from one to the other immediately, but after 2-3 minutes you can load up your account.

8. BrokenMyth

BrokenMyth Member

Jul 6, 2017
    I keep seeing really annoying reviews comparing this game to a copy of CR. IT IS NOT a clone.

First few levels the mechanics may seem pretty basic and you don't have many options to place your Warriors etc.

However, the Spells change the dynamics of these mechanics and it is NOTHING compared to CR.

First few tiers & levels Titans seem to dominate the game but as you learn. Things change dramatically.

Folks. Give it a try for a week and you will see how awesome the game becomes as you rank up.

Also, check the official forum for guilds. We have ours (TOP 1 EU) currently recruiting.

9. BrokenMyth

BrokenMyth Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Customer/Community Support Non-Existing

Just an update on my whole game experience.

Provided loads of feedback in their official forum about game unfair balances and problems with rewards but it seems that they give ZERO support or attention to the community. No reply, no acknowledgment, zero. Really sad to treat customers and players who were so keen of the success for this game.

One would assume that the feedback there are taking in their updates is coming from a small inner circle. It is clear that they don't listen to the wider audience unless if in broader and public channel that can directly influence customer acquisition/conversion rates.

I have spent way more money than should in their Chests and turned out to be very disappointing. The game is also tuned to favor players with higher cards more than they should so that you feel more compelled to spend more gems/gold only to be put against even more higher in cycling loop.

Higher tier players are losing purposely to come down in tier only to collect win streak with 3 shield rewards to fast get the champion chest and unlock more free chest easier and quicker. This is creating a problem for folks in lower tiers to compete because battles are extremely unfair and the game also has last minute RUSH speed bonus that also favors too much high card players.

Lazy players who decide to start game with cheesy tactics like just throwing spells at the castle can win easily especially in lower tiers where player don't have A) much experience or B) cards to counter these lame tactics (they are good to counter mass Titan spam in high tiers thou)

The battery problem is still a big problem. The iPhone gets super heated and in one hour of play at least more half battery is gone. It is insane. On iPod Pro you notice significant energy consumption. - EVEN with the supposedly Power Save Mode turned ON.

10. zazzer

zazzer Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Palo Alto, CA
    Hey BrokenMyth,

I want to thank you for all of your posts and feedback everywhere there is discussion about SIEGE happening. Positive or negative, we want to learn from YOU, our players, about how we can be better.

I have been replying heavily on our forums, albeit some of the replies may not be same day. It's simply not realistic to reply to every message, but I can assure you I am reading everything on all of our channels and making sure that gets back to the rest of the team.

We do not have an Illuminati inner circle ;)

11. ET ag

ET ag New Member

Aug 10, 2017
    New York, US
    Great game!

I have only been playing this game for two days, and when I set my eyes on the screen, I immediately fell in love. It's an amazing Clash-Royale type game, as well as a mix of League of Legends/LoTR: RoTWK (+ EP). Its especially good if you are willing to spend some cash on it.

Any Clash Royale players here? Believe me, you'll be hooked on instantly. Also, given that this game has only gotten momentum in the last few months, it's doing pretty well, and I look forward to see new cards, strategies, updates, etc.